Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cooo-eeeee Shan, I just want to add a bit onto your text in your video. Dads who are narcissists can't change but aunties can. Can you just put mums who are narcissistic who don't think they are, can't change either. Just putting that out there (added that bit because it seems to be your favourite sentence at the moment) head

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If i lived next door to her, I'd be kicking the door down to smash that radio up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Acting and magic 🀭 who's she trying to kid. That's called deflection Shan, you are trying to manipulate people into thinking this past year you have been acting. All the drug fuelled rants you done was acting. Emotionally abusing your kids was acting. Ticking all the classic signs of being a narc was acting. Even making people believe you had a breakdown was acting. It's all slowly crashing down isn't it shan so you have to make people believe it's all acting. We are not idiots like your subs are 😏

Attachments

Acting and magic 🀭 who's she trying to kid. That's called deflection Shan, you are trying to manipulate people into thinking this past year you have been acting. All the drug fuelled rants you done was acting. Emotionally abusing your kids was acting. Ticking all the classic signs of being a narc was acting. Even making people believe you had a breakdown was acting. It's all slowly crashing down isn't it shan so you have to make people believe it's all acting. We are not idiots like your subs are 😏
bleeping hell, I just watched this and honestly I think she's having a psychotic episode. She's talking in bloody riddles. Silly witch.
---

And the new video with that body suit! She looks like an overstuffed bin bag

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And another day.....another day of living her boring life on TT live... roll on the dancing live tonight at 8pm witches, I canny wait!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ πŸ’ƒ

Could you all have some manners please....you are all being a bit rude!!!!
Why do people interact with her??

Aye Shann, you would know you are the rudest of all to people!! 😑😑

Reactions: 2
Her neighbours must dislike her with a passion....music blasting 24/7....she has that Pink song played out now as well! πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Angry
Who actuay lives like that!!! Doing stupid fecking dances to S Club Seven on thursday afternoon!?! Never mind a Mum who's children are being cared for by someone else!!
She hasn't had them living with her now for over a year!! And here she is still titting about crying out for attention for TSF instead of sorting her own self and family!
God she makes me so mad!! 😑😑😑
What a saddo!!

Attachments

• Angry
In case anyone missed it, I took some pics for you. Here's Shan doing what she does best and entertaining her flock of arselicks. Would you believe this things kids get tucked into bed at night by foster parents, pick them up when they fall down and wipe away their tears, feed and cloth them and make sure they are living a happy life.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
In case anyone missed it, I took some pics for you. Here's Shan doing what she does best and entertaining her flock of arselicks. Would you believe this things kids get tucked into bed at night by foster parents, pick them up when they fall down and wipe away their tears, feed and cloth them and make sure they are living a happy life.
Dear god!
I missed the one where she was pratting about in the costume!
Ffs...😑😑

• Angry
What in the WWF/superman is going on in her latest video.....literally dying!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 WTF!?!
What a twit!! 🀣🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.