Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
now she’s trying to give advice - see the subs have dropped to 95!
She looks terrible ,like she's trying to pull / rub her hair out definitely on something, she'll never get her kids back unless she sorts herself out ,she really is a troubled soul needs help.

Reactions: 2
Never have I heard someone say ‘they’ve healed’ so much in my life when when clearly they haven’t. It’s actually laughable now. Clearly every single TikTok she makes is aimed at someone. She’s fine that she’s cut her family off yet talks about them ALL THE TIME. Clearly Shann you aren’t healed or over ANYTHING.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Follower “why is your woosa chair swinging?”
Shan “ghosts. I have ghosts in my house”

Orrrrr is it because you just got off of it shan and it’s still swinging from that… defo the ghosts though

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Orrrrr is it because you just got off of it shan and it’s still swinging from that… defo the ghosts though
100% ghosts, have you never seen them flying about her living room, if not then you need to believe and you will see them. There's 3 of them, 2 male, 1 female

• Haha
Reactions: 4

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Triggered by seeing her own children. Sad times. C’mon Shann. Just let them have a loving family who will love and look after them. For once stop being selfish. The world doesn’t revolve around you.

• Heart
She actually reminds me of superman when she does them stupid poses with the arms on her hips in those videos!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Change the record Shann for the love of God!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well isn’t she full of it this morning. First she’s magical, then talking to the birds, then she’s an elephant and has managed bless her children with her magic by wiping her dirty saliva filled thumb on the little foreheads and saying Simba.
I don’t know if she is just trolling us now or actually believes this nonsense. The only blessing in any of this is those two little ones are now safe and hopefully stay away from this nutter.

Reactions: 6
And shes back for another day entertaining the nation with her patronising shite!!
Same tit different day ......what a sad life she leads!

• Angry
She's a mess tonight. Clearly the contact didn't go great today. Constantly saying she's "healed" but cries over anything relating to her brother, her mum or other family members she calls narcissists.

It's actually quite sad how she's pushed everyone away and now has to sit alone crying at home because she's ruined her life and her children's lives. Pitiful.
She's been " healed " since 2020!!!🤪
Every video she's done over the years is the same...but now she's added a few extra " issues" and is now using her deceased relatives for attention, otherwise nothing has, or will ever change!
She needs to change the bloody record and stop blaming others, especially her family and "friends" for the sorry state she is in right now.
Amy sympathy or understanding I had for this train wreck is long gone 😡

• Angry
Oh yeah....you should be proud of yourself alright Shann, pratting about while someone else sorted your kids breakfast, got them ready and did the school run but you enjoy yourself there dancing to lets get ready to rumble!
A total disgrace!!! 😡😡😡😡

Attachments

• Angry
Oh yeah....you should be proud of yourself alright Shann, pratting about while someone else sorted your kids breakfast, got them ready and did the school run but you enjoy yourself there dancing to lets get ready to rumble!
A total disgrace!!! 😡😡😡😡
Can't deal with this witch today😡😡
Came to say same thing!!

• Angry
Can't deal with this witch today😡😡
Came to say same thing!!
Me either.....can't watch her, she is actually unreal!!! Preaches to everyone on every video and she is a total disgrace herself!
Why people support her and pay to sub and send her gifts is actually beyond me!
Baffles me how she is making a living from TT 🤯🤯

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.