Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked her what garden centre she got her fleece from 🤣 why did she have to shut her door a bit quick ,

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh ffs she is back and what the hell is she doing!!!
All joking aside how sad is her life, someone asked her earlier what she had done over the weekend....oh not a lot she said....that is her life everyday, its so pathetic and to be honest she has no one to blame for being along only herself!!
Her condescending patronising attitude to that lovely lady Ruth on her live was unreal if that's how she treats people, any wonder she is alone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20230205-174843_TikTok.jpg

What the actual duck have I just scrolled past tonight. She's actually not right is she 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yes this is a sane woman who is fit to look after her children!! 🤯🤯
How many times does she actually get changed in the day???

Someone asked her what garden centre she got her fleece from 🤣 why did she have to shut her door a bit quick ,
I dont think she's allowed to show any pics of the kids and there's pictures of them on the landing..those poor poor kids stuck in the care system whilst she's prancing round anybody would fight tooth and nail to get their kids back :mad:

• Angry
Its just entertaining the nation... you bunch of bullies!! 🤣🤣
her No.1 fan is getting tit in the comments about commenting on here, she says she isn't....and Saint Shann isn't even standing up for her....Lucy waken up girl she don't give 2 shits about you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When your attention seeking backfires and everyone is once again gunning for you in the comments... Look like you're gonna cry Shan. Boohoo.

Screenshot_20230205_182357.jpg

For the 98 mugs that still subscribe to her...

"We have a Shan Fam group chat and I just feed a load of tit to them to see what comes out."

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I dont think she's allowed to show any pics of the kids and there's pictures of them on the landing..those poor poor kids stuck in the care system whilst she's prancing round anybody would fight tooth and nail to get their kids back :mad:
Tbh she's not fit to look after herself, never mind kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.