Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Shan can make the Matilda Naughty Trend into a 10 hour video blowing smoke up her own arse and trying to gain sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s been acting the whole year peeps. She’s been playing us!! Gosh aren’t we silly. There’s me thinking she was a c*nt who thinks far too much of herself who definitely doesn’t want her children back and turns out she’s just been playing me all along.
I’m unsure of the purpose of ‘acting’ this way?

some may say Shann that you weren’t acting and you are in fact a big fat loser c*nt whose saying she’s been acting to try and make people believe The tit you’re spouting. #justsaying

Reactions: 8
She’s been acting the whole year peeps. She’s been playing us!! Gosh aren’t we silly. There’s me thinking she was a c*nt who thinks far too much of herself who definitely doesn’t want her children back and turns out she’s just been playing me all along.
I’m unsure of the purpose of ‘acting’ this way?

some may say Shann that you weren’t acting and you are in fact a big fat loser c*nt whose saying she’s been acting to try and make people believe The tit you’re spouting. #justsaying
I Feel sorry for the sheep who worship at her feet. From what I've seen she's just a mess, arrogant and full of herself, taking gullible and most likely vulnerable people for a ride. Absolutely vile human being

Reactions: 8
I've come to the conclusion Shan is a amazing actress. Who would of guessed she was tricking us all this time 😢, making herself look like a drug fuelled mess. I wonder if the 'breakdown' was an act as well 🤔. The girl deserves an Oscar. I say girl Shan because no motherly woman would act like you have done throughout the years of your kids lives. You are so desperate for the spotlight but fail in everything you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Getting stressed with the dogs again what is she going to be like with the kids there!! And mess!! Try working full time and keeping the house clean…. Absolute nob
---

Her pink live and she doesn't know the songs, what a tit
Howling 😂😂 doesn’t know any of them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tell me some of you are watching this absolute bleeping narcissist

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I was on her live there....is she actually serious!! Who the fk does she think she is!! 😡😡😡
Ruth was apologing for "not saying please" and the witch that Saint Shann is wouldn't say she accepted it and never really spoke to her while she was live with her!!
She is a complete narcissistic twit!!!
😡😡😡😡🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
---

SS KEEP THEM CHILDREN AS FAR AWAY FROM HER AS POSSIBLE!!!!

• Angry
Tell me some of you are watching this absolute bleeping narcissist
Definitely.....true colours always come out!!😡
---

I was on her live there....is she actually serious!! Who the fk does she think she is!! 😡😡😡
Ruth was apologing for "not saying please" and the witch that Saint Shann is wouldn't say she accepted it and never really spoke to her while she was live with her!!
She is a complete narcissistic twit!!!
😡😡😡😡🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
---

SS KEEP THEM CHILDREN AS FAR AWAY FROM HER AS POSSIBLE!!!!
Yeah i saw you I think....what an absolute witch😡😡
Why are these people so brainwashed by her?
Someone in this mornings live even called herself matilda, it's so weird, at first I thought it was a joke, but as the live went on it clearly wasn't
It's freaky!🤪

• Angry
Why are her TSF actually sticking up for her and supporting her, I don't get it?? WTAF does she do that they all think is so brill!!
She actually made me so cross in that live I had to come off!! 😡😡

On a plus side someone said I was TL legend, yay me!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰

• Haha
Why are her TSF actually sticking up for her and supporting her, I don't get it?? WTAF does she do that they all think is so brill!!
She actually made me so cross in that live I had to come off!! 😡😡

On a plus side someone said I was TL legend, yay me!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰
And she read it out🤣🤣🤣don't think she has sense to realise they meant tattle life 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same personality trait!!
---

Get a bleeping life
What does this " woman" get out of not having any human interaction, like ever, except even she has contact with her kids twice a week and then she has to do it drug fuelled!!
But she loves herself so much so gues that's okaaaaaay 😳

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.