Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can write as much bullshit on her videos as she likes, the only ones who believe her are her little group of idiots who enable her on a daily basis

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can't stop thinking about this idiot!!
Am guessing grandma maybe doesn't have much choice but to " support" her, as in supervising the visits?
She's her grandma, their great grandma and we've all seen it unfold over the past 12 months or more.
She's probably hoping she'll change/thought she had, like many of us did!
As an elderly lady, she shouldn't be in this position..deep down, she must be now thinking maybe she won't or can't change, but those children are at the centre of all this!
She gives me the rage for the havoc she's caused to those children and her family😥
That’s very true. She may have no choice. I’m just so angry and frustrated that she not only sees the kids when she’s been on a drug binge and drives them in the car. And nothing is done about it. I would be refusing to allow her to see them if I saw her in that state. Maybe she can’t refuse. I’m just so sad for the kids

Reactions: 5
Who the hell requested this girl to squark her way through songs 😫

"I've tried The Voice and Britain's got talent twice, I guess when you become a mum you have to forget your dreams"

Ermm Shan don't know if anyone's told you but you haven't been a mum for 14 months

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I was scrolling and came across her live earlier and she was singing along to Micheal Jacksons 'black and white ' I thought how can she sing along "doesn't matter if your black or white" when she has admitted to being a disgusting racist! Always preaching to people to do better when she is alone in life and doesn't even have her own children in her care. Who wants to take advice from that utter tit show of a women. I could headbutt her minions that tell her she is so amazing in her comments makes me worry for humanity

Reactions: 8
Everytime Iv scrolled through tik tok today she’s been murdering songs each time 🙉 it’s painful to watch

Reactions: 1
Singing a song she doesn't know....Jesus christ I'm cringing for her! Her poor neighbours 🙈
---

I don't want to make anyone cry.....decides to sing supermarket flowers and dance with my father....2 of the most emotional songs 🙈 I genuinely can't sit and watch her butcher these!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks awful this morning, wonder what she’s been on last night. Feel sorry for her neighbours tolerating her, I’d be making noise complaints
That bloody ooddie WASH IT 🦠! Thankyou for the gifts please don’t feel you have to but thankyou ! TURN THEM OFF THEN

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.