Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she live she’s so depressing to watch 4 minutes & I’m out of there
She’s just having a go at people for checking in on her and giving her advice, why come on live obviously looks like you’re crying, stuttering over words, saying her ms is playing up then have a go at people for caring (although hot knows why)

Reactions: 5
Joined for two seconds and within that time she’s huffed and puffed and been a cow to people trying to be kind. Wow. Can’t believe her. Someone needs to take her phone and delete all her social media. She needs to get offline and work on herself again.

Reactions: 6
She’s just having a go at people for checking in on her and giving her advice, why come on live obviously looks like you’re crying, stuttering over words, saying her ms is playing up then have a go at people for caring (although hot knows why)
How are her followers watching that train wreck her attitude stinks

Reactions: 3
Not been on the thread for a while but been watching her but Jesus she looks horrific right now 😳

Reactions: 4
Shan those of us with MS are ENCOURAGED to get flu vaccinations. So your neurologist obviously got his or her degree from the internet as they’re a bleeping idiot for saying you shouldn’t have them. Jesus Christ on a bike

• Angry
She had supervision in that state?! 😡
By dear old Grandma Eileen who is old enough to know better and should never have agreed to supervise. She’s enabling this bullshit. I don’t care if she is old or scared of Shan or whatever, she’s an enabler at this point and has really pissed me off

• Angry
Shan those of us with MS are ENCOURAGED to get flu vaccinations. So your neurologist obviously got his or her degree from the internet as they’re a bleeping idiot for saying you shouldn’t have them. Jesus Christ on a bike
She's dangerous, in more ways than one!!😡
Hope you're ok, you immature witch 🤪💖
---

Showannon returns for a evening of acting
Absolute bleeping freak show she is!!😳
---

By dear old Grandma Eileen who is old enough to know better and should never have agreed to supervise. She’s enabling this bullshit. I don’t care if she is old or scared of Shan or whatever, she’s an enabler at this point and has really pissed me off
I agree!
Enough is enough and there's no excuses, those poor kids, seeing her in that state!!😡

• Angry
Do we know it’s grandma supervising?

Reactions: 1
She is totally different on lives than her videos.....she is all innocent and preaching in her videos and a rude cow to people who support her on her lives, dont know why they stick around supporting her tbh!?!

Mind boggling how anyone supports her. The whole of tiktok was gunning for Kerrie Essex but happy to support Shan, who's openly admitted emotionally abusing her kids and being racist. Her kids have been in the system for 14 months and while they are sat crying and living with their trauma, she's a drug fuelled mess. Vile witch

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She took them swimming but wasn’t going to go in with them? First pool was closed and second said they need an adult. Course they need a bloody adult you head. They’re 5&6 Years old. (Maybe even 4? & 6?) so she had to go and buy a costume as the other person didn’t have one. So she’s having supervised visits only it seems. And by the time she did all that I bet they were only in the pool 30 mins.

SORT YOURSELF OUT
She has the whole day to ensure she's organised for a fun and stress-free visit with her children. The fact that every single visit ends up this stressful shows how little she cares and how unmotherly she is.

20 minutes the kids got to spend in the swimming pool, Imagine how sad they must of felt having to leave so quick

• Sad
Can't stop thinking about this idiot!!
Am guessing grandma maybe doesn't have much choice but to " support" her, as in supervising the visits?
She's her grandma, their great grandma and we've all seen it unfold over the past 12 months or more.
She's probably hoping she'll change/thought she had, like many of us did!
As an elderly lady, she shouldn't be in this position..deep down, she must be now thinking maybe she won't or can't change, but those children are at the centre of all this!
She gives me the rage for the havoc she's caused to those children and her family😥

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.