Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's some pictures of this mornings shitshow. I won't have it that she's having any kind of mental health breakdown, she definitely isn't. This is drug fuelled manic behaviour, without a doubt in my mind. This witch shouldn't even have supervised contact. I hope to god she loses all of her rights after that 1 hour show.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello fuckers. I need to catch up. Needed a break from the tit show that is Shan. The wigs, the bad singing, the ghosts…. She was raising my blood pressure 🤣
Welcome back to the tit show ..immature witch💖
---

Here's some pictures of this mornings shitshow. I won't have it that she's having any kind of mental health breakdown, she definitely isn't. This is drug fuelled manic behaviour, without a doubt in my mind. This witch shouldn't even have supervised contact. I hope to god she loses all of her rights after that 1 hour show.
Absolute disgrace
I could poke my eyeballs out for each time i defended her, wished her well when she conned us, hopefully this recent behaviour will be enough to ensure those two beautiful children see kept safe and away from "that"..for good!!
She's just a drugged up, narcissistic mess who could have had it all....seriously I've no more words 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Definitely drugs I think . Its such a shame as you can see videos from last year, around spring time, after she did have a breakdown, where she was getting her tit together. She looked presentable, had a job and seemed like she was a nicer person. You can tell from eyes and face it must be drugs.

Reactions: 8
Definitely drugs I think . Its such a shame as you can see videos from last year, around spring time, after she did have a breakdown, where she was getting her tit together. She looked presentable, had a job and seemed like she was a nicer person. You can tell from eyes and face it must be drugs.
Definitely!
She could have had it all..but chose this life!!😡

Reactions: 9
WOWZERS she seriously needs a JOB what the actual f#ck is she doing 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She’s so desperate for her families attention but they’ve cut her off. So many of her TikToks are aimed at her dad and his family. She’s desperate for them to understand’ her and seems jealous they miss her brother?! She definitely needs to be sectioned before something really bad happens.

If she loses parental responsibility of the kids then they can go and live with any family member SS deems fit. She refused to let her step mum help so they went to grandmas and then into foster care. Maybe that’s the next step? purely thinking out loud now as she obviously doesn’t mention much on live.

That’s what I can’t understand. Her drive and motivation to get herself sorted was her kids, she was SO close. All I can think is she panicked, she knew having the kids at home full time would be a lot so she started back on the weed, quit everything and it all just spiralled. She’s definitely on something

Imagine having nobody in your life. Getting up doing the same tit every day! Tiktok lives! Kids gone, family gone, no friends!!!!!

She’s a sad act! Time to look in mirror shan. It’s all you! We all can’t be wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's going somewhere , she's putting her orange make up on , wonder if it's a contact centre.

Reactions: 3
She needs sectioning and help ,quite sad to watch that live today ,so many of these tik tok "creators " think they're famous ,they aren't it's become toxic and definitely damaging her mental health ,she'll never get her kids back after that show this morning ..just sad really and I hope she gets the dogs took off her especially that little sausage dog .

I seen her live earlier WTF is she on 😳 I haven’t seen her live for a while I can’t watch her anymore she boils my piss.
She’s lost the plot.
I did see her for about ten min yesterday and she was saying there was a ghost in her room. Saying it was her mum and telling her to leave now.

what’s with her acting videos too 🤣 saying she’s a good actor and that proves she been acting these last few months.
No Shan you can’t make out to Social services it’s all been a act.
we seen everything live and how you treated them poor kids.

Attachments

Her live earlier was an utter tit show! People were concerned and she was saying "I'm loving life" "I'm on top of the world" I had to comment how can you be when your babies aren't even in your care. She is off her bleeping trolley and needs help but she is too delusional to see it herself. I'm glad those kids aren't in that house I feel sorry for the poor dogs tbh

Her live earlier was an utter tit show! People were concerned and she was saying "I'm loving life" "I'm on top of the world" I had to comment how can you be when your babies aren't even in your care. She is off her bleeping trolley and needs help but she is too delusional to see it herself. I'm glad those kids aren't in that house I feel sorry for the poor dogs tbh
Has she even seen the kids? I know she used to see them once a week. Has that stopped? I’m so glad they are safe and not with her.

Reactions: 3
Has she even seen the kids? I know she used to see them once a week. Has that stopped? I’m so glad they are safe and not with her.
No she still sees them Tuesdays and Thursdays. She will have seen them today after being high on drugs most of the day prior. Give your heads a wobble social services 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
No she still sees them Tuesdays and Thursdays. She will have seen them today after being high on drugs most of the day prior. Give your heads a wobble social services 🤬
Absolute disgrace if they're allowing this!!
She was clearly having contact with yhem this afternoon...that's why she was rushing.....those children need protecting from her😡

Poor kids seeing her, I bet they're unsettled all day at school when they know they have to see her .

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Poor kids seeing her, I bet they're unsettled all day at school when they know they have to see her .
She took them swimming but wasn’t going to go in with them? First pool was closed and second said they need an adult. Course they need a bloody adult you head. They’re 5&6 Years old. (Maybe even 4? & 6?) so she had to go and buy a costume as the other person didn’t have one. So she’s having supervised visits only it seems. And by the time she did all that I bet they were only in the pool 30 mins.

SORT YOURSELF OUT

• Wow
  • Angry
What are you grateful for shannon? Erm music, monsters and her dogs ….. didn’t mention the kids until she was prompted absolute joke now letting the dogs destroy her house because she hasn’t taken them out for a walk, and too high to be bothered what they are doing

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Why is she live she’s so depressing to watch 4 minutes & I’m out of there

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.