Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, Mary & Joseph and the wee donkey ... my ears are bleeding from Defying Gravity ... Defying Being in Tune more like!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Neighbours banging on the wall because of the music, so she bangs back with a hammer and turns the music up.

• Wow
Neighbours banging on the wall because of the music, so she bangs back with a hammer and turns the music up.
Shes a arrogant twit, imagine living next door to someone constantly playing Disney music and even worse attempting to sing it, I would be banging on the door, nevermind the wall

• Angry
What’s going on? 🤣 she’s not speaking. People have said in comments they have phoned the police

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve had to stop watching her. I can’t even laugh or joke about her behaviour anymore.
How she can carry on like this instead of sorting herself out for her kids just disgusts me.

Reactions: 7
Not watched her for a while because she's worse than thrush.

What happened to getting the kids back in Jan? Has that been stopped now?

---

Those sticky white lips and white tongue tell me she's definitely on something, she's knocking me sick 🤢

Reactions: 5
Has a family member said she's not getting those babies back ? If it's true thank god!! She doesn't deserve them.

Reactions: 3
Someone claimed that grandma was her grandma too , they were at court and she won't ever be getting them back.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My god!! Imagine knowing you've lost your kids permanently and is acting like she is now without a care in the world..they're her kids, her flesh and blood. I hope the kids get placed in a loving home..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.