Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can tell by her smug attitude today that whatever she had going on yesterday didn't go well.

Reactions: 5
Can tell by her smug attitude today that whatever she had going on yesterday didn't go well.
Yep...this her " game"
It's all one bug game
She doesn't want the children back, that's clear😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
WTAH is her new video about? I have no idea what that crazy fool is thinking in her head. Genuinely needs to be committed.

Reactions: 3
I don't even know what to say tbh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘.
Oh yeah she is defo fine!!

---

WTAH is her new video about? I have no idea what that crazy fool is thinking in her head. Genuinely needs to be committed.
WTF is that all about!?! So among her list of many talents she is a relationship and marriage expert now as well.....she is seriously deluded and unhinged!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I can't believe the audacity she has when it comes to bigging herself up. I'm all for some self love yeah, I think all us women should learn to like/love ourselves more but comes on, she is just something else!
Make up artist I've seen her say before. Firstly she has no definition anywhere on her face IE her cheek bones. She's one big round, one colour face.
Go back to college, I think you missed the majority of the lessons Shan!

As for your singing- literally makes me cringe! Reminds me of the time Simon Cowell would say 'you have picked up bad habits' or 'you sing through your nose' those kinda things. She is pub singing at it's best.
I mean I can't sing to my life but then again I don't quote anything else. I'm honest like me or not.

Ps Shan, people don't like show offs or someone that can apparently do it all. Life isn't a competition fyi, it's a journey we are all on in our own way!
Grow up

Reactions: 8
I can't believe the audacity she has when it comes to bigging herself up. I'm all for some self love yeah, I think all us women should learn to like/love ourselves more but comes on, she is just something else!
Make up artist I've seen her say before. Firstly she has no definition anywhere on her face IE her cheek bones. She's one big round, one colour face.
Go back to college, I think you missed the majority of the lessons Shan!

As for your singing- literally makes me cringe! Reminds me of the time Simon Cowell would say 'you have picked up bad habits' or 'you sing through your nose' those kinda things. She is pub singing at it's best.
I mean I can't sing to my life but then again I don't quote anything else. I'm honest like me or not.

Ps Shan, people don't like show offs or someone that can apparently do it all. Life isn't a competition fyi, it's a journey we are all on in our own way!
Grow up
There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance, and she's 7474849339 miles over the line.

• Heart
She really should stick those ✌✌✌ where the sun don't shine!!!🤣🤣🤣
How sad is her life???!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don't mind me. Just my daily "Shan needs serious psychological intervention" post.

"Blinded by your beauty and greatness"

Section. This. witch.

Screenshot_20230125_205634.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.