Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God!!! The poor neighbours she's gonna be singing now 🙈 thought the poor neighbours got a break with there being no Alexa today

Reactions: 4
Joined the live for five minutes and she’s being VERY arsey with people in her comments who are just trying to make conversation 🤯

Reactions: 5
Joined the live for five minutes and she’s being VERY arsey with people in her comments who are just trying to make conversation 🤯
She’s vile but I seen her not long ago the fake pathetic laugh and saying squirrel ? You know what her children have had a lucky escape because she surely would make them damaged !

Reactions: 6
Fk a duck!!! I see she has got all "glamed up" and nowhere to go only her living room to get attention and gifts for annoying the neighbours with her cat calling!! 🤣🤣
What a sad sad life she actually does lead.....but she is perfect and it's just how she wants it by the looks of things! Saddo!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What have I missed?
Don't think you've missed anything....she is still condescending, nasty to her subs, annoying her neighbours with her "singing", thinking she is the best person in the world (even though she doesn't have her kids) oh and overall not near wise!! 🤣🤣🤣
Not sure if I've missed anything?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Why does she keep saying squirrel, is she trying to say she has torrettes ( sorry my spelling is rubbish ) x

Reactions: 3
She blocked someone earlier because they said her lips looked like she was dehydrated , then she blocked the person defending that person.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
No this girl must live in an alternate universe. Doing a video about kids saying no and asking kids if they want a kiss (which i fully agree with) but coming from someone who doesn’t have custody of her kids? Does she not find that odd?

Why does she keep saying squirrel, is she trying to say she has torrettes ( sorry my spelling is rubbish ) x
She was making a joke about squirrels popping up on the screen and fake laughing knowing her idiot followers would send more, which worked. Got to pay her Internet bill somehow

• Angry
  • Wow
My god her recent video is WEIRD. My son is 13 and I cuddle him without asking. And he cuddles me back!! I kiss him on the forehead without asking too. Putting cream on themselves? On holiday I lather him in sunscreen cos he’s too lazy to do it himself!

I’m guessing she’s suggesting that she’s been abused hence why you need to ask permission for these things. My son came into my room the other day dropped his towel and said ‘mum my bollock has a lump on it’. I don’t see an issue with that. He knows not to do it to anyone else of course!

Fk a duck again.....what the hell is that last video about!?!?! She is so weird!
I don't even know what to say tbh!!

She must be.....wtf??
She's an amazing mum?
Admitting to.purposely abusing her children om a live stream...
She's not even allowed in supervised contact...that's how much of an amazing mum she is
She's an absolute freak show!😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.