Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the fact mama Bs done a video saying it’s morally wrong for grown ass women to throw hate and threats around didn’t she do the same thing to Shan and another tick tocker double standards there love

Reactions: 1
Loving the fact mama Bs done a video saying it’s morally wrong for grown ass women to throw hate and threats around didn’t she do the same thing to Shan and another tick tocker double standards there love
She didn't threaten Shan, another one of her lies

She was in about people threatening an unborn baby, a pregnant women and her children I’ve never seen moma b do that, she usually just calls out bullshit and threatens with receipts.

missed the live earlier ffs

Missed her clap trap over past couple of days!!
Sounds like she's been a delight!
See she's used Kerry Essex drama using her brother for clout again!!! She's sick....sure I've heard that she didn't have my much contact with her brother, or her mum for that matter, but once again...uses them for her own gain/clout!
She seems to forget her brother has a dad, uncle grandma, aunt nephews/nieces....wonder what they think about it all😭
As for today bey it was hilarious watching her little subs/cult following chat amongst themselves whilst she sat there mute!
She seriously is unhinged, of that I'm sure
I hope it's true that she's not getting those children back in that bonkers environment!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's got......Food
Cat
Car
" you guys"
Dogs
House
No children??????
Piss right off....has she just admitted she doesn't want her children??
Where's the f*cking positive of not having your children..that they're in care because of YOU!!
qhere's the positive she's no friends or family or real human interaction?
Vile, just vile 😡
Absolute, out and out narcissist 😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
What's her problem, somebody in the chat said she needed to blend her foundation in and she kicked off saying she doesn't like being told wha to do..Jesus tonight the girl was only saying you need to blend the foundation wow just wow

• Angry
Reactions: 5
No words needed

---

No words needed
Actually I will add. She basically said she hasnt paid her internet bill, thats why there was no music. Bet the neighbours are glad they dont have to suffer disney on a sunday. She's stressed and frustrated today because she takes time out of her day to motivate others, and then people say dont gift, dont gift and this is her job and people make it hard.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
No words needed

---

Actually I will add. She basically said she hasnt paid her internet bill, thats why there was no music. Bet the neighbours are glad they dont have to suffer disney on a sunday. She's stressed and frustrated today because she takes time out of her day to motivate others, and then people say dont gift, dont gift and this is her job and people make it hard.
Bet alexa is sick of her tit too🤪
She can have a rest now! .pray for Alexa!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's got......Food
Cat
Car
" you guys"
Dogs
House
No children??????
Piss right off....has she just admitted she doesn't want her children??
Where's the f*cking positive of not having your children..that they're in care because of YOU!!
qhere's the positive she's no friends or family or real human interaction?
Vile, just vile 😡
Absolute, out and out narcissist 😡
Did she say she had no children? 😡
She’s a vile peice of tit and I hope her kids are never returned to her!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.