Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ these rewrites just get worse and worse. Give it up Shan, you can't sing, and you certainly can't hit the high notes like Pink can. Ffs that was torture 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So shann, you don't need sympathy? Don't worry, we've got that covered. I can't see much sympathy being offered to a manipulative, lying, racist, narcissistic, abusive, delusional, wig wearing freak 🙄

Reactions: 8
Does she know any other dances??
No because there was a video that popped up from 2021 and it’s the same tit dance.

I’ve had to stop watching her cos she’s ruining many of my favourite songs

• Haha
Been meaning to say this new poster x

that septum looks awful on her drags her whole face down and makes it look like she’s got a cold constantly

Reactions: 4
Well done shann for using a black liberation song for something completely off topic.

stings a bit when you’re a racist also xx

Reactions: 3
I find it ironic that Shans done a video outting someone for their mistake, like she's never made mistakes. Apparently, it's ok to make mistakes as long as you learn from them. Tell that to your kids Shan who you emotionally abused on more than one occasion and admitted to it, or your friends that you dumped with no explanation, or your family who have obviously been through hell and back with your drama, or even your neighbour who you expected to accept your crappy apology. I dont think you have the right to call anyone out Shan, hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She really thinks she is something and her tit don't stink, doesn't she......she of all people has no right to comment on the Kerrie Essex drama when she doesn't even have her own children with her!!!
She really is totally deluded...she hasn't had her children with her for over a year, she is pathetic, honestly she makes me so cross!! 😡😡😡✌✌✌✌✌🤣

Reactions: 6
I’m fed up of seeing her tit dances and words saying she’s wise and only 26, shannon you can’t keep a job down, lost your kids, and have no mates, you’ve been through a lot of tit I don’t doubt that but so have we all. I’m sat here been through more than you could imagine not that it’s a competition because it’s really not but my point is I have a good job, I have my children and I have some amazing friends who love me no matter what, even when I make mistakes. They know who I am and know I’m a good person.

get over your self and stop pretending you are wise because you are not. You are constantly playing a victim. someone who is truly strong in life will fight for more, especially their children. Those beautiful babies need support and love and I hope to god they get that now.

rant over

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.