Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
Surely if SS see her tik toks they will know she is unfit to parent
If she is hearing voices she is in psychosis
In my opinion she needs sectioning
Exactly, the other option being, this is an act so she doesn't get them back?
Either way, hope they're seeing it, cos she's a mess😡

Reactions: 5
Can someone please tell her she ain’t that great a singer. She obviously can sing a bit, she’s not tone dead but she’s just karaoke level. No more. She keeps posting like she’s something and she’s not. The more arrogant she comes across the more I believe she’s losing her motherhood battle. Anyone that desperate for validation from strangers on the internet has a screw loose.

Reactions: 4
I know I keep saying it but I don't know how else to say it...she is a total disgrace!! And if SS end up giving those children back to her, I hope they can sleep in their beds at night because I honestly dread to think what will happen to them!! 😢
The drugs is what is making her loose the weight again!! Her followers are completely deluded and thick as champ if they want to be associated with her never mind pay to talk to her!! 🤯🤯
I spotted that she had lost weight! It looks like she's lost over stone! Is that what it is?

Reactions: 3
Seems to be reminiscing alot, posting memories, is she missing her old life maybe, she definitely done a good job of messing things up, god knows what she's hoping to gain from her erratic behaviour but it certainly won't gain her kids back. She's failed massively as a parent and only has herself to blame. She was living her best life with Adam, and the kids always seemed happy and laughing. I bet it was the best year of their life.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Seems to be reminiscing alot, posting memories, is she missing her old life maybe, she definitely done a good job of messing things up, god knows what she's hoping to gain from her erratic behaviour but it certainly won't gain her kids back. She's failed massively as a parent and only has herself to blame. She was living her best life with Adam, and the kids always seemed happy and laughing. I bet it was the best year of their life.
I was thinking same.
What's with all the " memories".. convincing herself and everyone that she's worthy??
All she does is duck up and tramples on everyone around her in the process!
Adam sure did seem to love those children, and her!
Just hope the children get their happy ever after amd soon😢💖

• Sad
Anyone screen recording this live? She just leaked her own address from a Amazon box. RSPCA really need to know about those poor doggies.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Gone from 220 odd subs to 154, yep people waking up!!

Anyone screen recording this live? She just leaked her own address from a Amazon box. RSPCA really need to know about those poor doggies.
She's done it plenty of times I've know it for ages she's a head

I actually can't stand her voice! It grates on me when she's trying to 'sing'

Reactions: 8
Tell me does she own a trumpet as nothing like blowing your own what a muppet !
She boils.my blood!!
" I'm good at everything "
"I'm.simply the best"
Not a care in the world....all whilst her children are elsewhere.....please
let SS be watching these tit shows of hers😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She boils.my blood!!
"I'm.simply the best"
Think they’ve been trying to ring her but she won’t answer as they aren’t being patient and are ringing from a withheld number. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She boils.my blood!!
"I'm.simply the best"
I can’t watch her few minutes I’m done

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I'm the same, she makes me very angry, the audacity she has . She thinks her shite doesn't stink , yet she has no friends , her family dislike her , suspended from uni , no actual job, no custody of her kids, a racist , manky lips,animal abuser, a druggie and a compulsive liar . Why is her foundation yellow ?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I'm the same, she makes me very angry, the audacity she has . She thinks her shite doesn't stink , yet she has no friends , her family dislike her , suspended from uni , no actual job, no custody of her kids, a racist , manky lips,animal abuser, a druggie and a compulsive liar . Why is her foundation yellow ?
And she's okaaaaaay
Yes shan we believe you😡😡

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.