Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I keep saying it but I don't know how else to say it...she is a total disgrace!! And if SS end up giving those children back to her, I hope they can sleep in their beds at night because I honestly dread to think what will happen to them!! 😢
The drugs is what is making her loose the weight again!! Her followers are completely deluded and thick as champ if they want to be associated with her never mind pay to talk to her!! 🤯🤯

Reactions: 4
My secondhand embarrassment has third hand embarrassment 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And poor Lucy the sub being ignored as usual, she's gonna be damaged is poor Lucy 😳

Go down in history.." today I'm an elephant wearing grey "🤪
#Pray4Lucy

I really hope SS are watching her every move and using it as evidence against her. She's beyond unstable.

• Heart
#Pray4Lucy

I really hope SS are watching her every move and using it as evidence against her. She's beyond unstable.
Me too!!!
I truly hope they are, all jokes apart, it's serious and she should never be anywhere near them again!😢😡

And the rest!👀😳
That is true! I only mentioned cannabis (as someone who's prescribed it by my GP for an actual MS-type illness) as it's the only one I have personally heard her admit to. I have no doubt she's on ❄ as well, if not more besides, though.

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she actually just said "you lose some kids" now, missing commas and bad grammar aside ... sheesh!!!!
bleeping hell. She's definitely been on the sniff all day.

"This is where my coach side and team work side come from". What coach side? What team work?

I also HATE when people spell loser as "looser" 😬

Reactions: 6
I honestly can’t believe she’s only 26, I would have put her in the mid 30’s 😳

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell. She's definitely been on the sniff all day.
"This is where my coach side and team work side come from". What coach side? What team work?

I also HATE when people spell loser as "looser" 
Whats wrong with being a sore looser then eh 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She just constantly craves attention from strangers on the internet....makeup on and off 20 times a day, wigs off and on, silly dancing and pratting about.. all dressed up and nowhere to go, she should never get them kids back!!
Did you see her wish list....looking for more wigs, one of them £140 odd quid!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Stayed up all night so you could do a tiktok at 5.30am…. Or stayed up because you’re on the sniff? Hmmm I wonder which it could be? 🤔
Stayed up to say good morning…. Well Shann I’ve got back from work an hour ago (630) and it was pitch black. Where do you live cos your kitchen and lounge both look like it’s bright sunshine like yesterday. You wouldn’t be lying 🤥 would you?
Clearly that video was made yesterday. No idea why she feels the need to lie though? Oh that’s right. She doesn’t know the difference between truth and lies!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Someone asked her in her comments yesterday if she will be doing a 24 hour live and she did no it’s not good for my mental health, but being awake for 24 hours to post that video is?

Except. Not accept.

Has she got a bloody jacket on?! Where does she think she’s going at “5.30am”?? 🤣

LIES

Reactions: 2
My guess is she’s got court today. Hope it goes tit for you and great for the kiddies Shan!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My guess is she’s got court today. Hope it goes tit for you and great for the kiddies Shan!
Yes that makes sense. Hence why she made a video yesterday and posted it this morning. I wonder if she comes lives if she’ll be wearing the same clothes as the video?
her mood will determine what happened in court. I can’t imagine her ‘conforming’ so it’ll go tits up I’m sure. Good news for the little babies.

Reactions: 6
Surely if SS see her tik toks they will know she is unfit to parent
If she is hearing voices she is in psychosis
In my opinion she needs sectioning

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.