Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My angels are ghosting me. Selfish twats. Guess I’ll just take my meds as I was instructed to by these pesky medical professionals!!
So rude! Send those spirits an invoice for your prescription.

Reactions: 1
So rude! Send those spirits an invoice for your prescription.
I can’t do that, I’m in Scotland, prescriptions are free here but I will absolutely be putting in a complaint to the relevant authorities first thing Monday morning! Wings HQ will not know what’s hit them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a twit!!! Her poor neighbours listening to that racket day and daily!
She really thinks she is Whitney Houston 🙈

Reactions: 3
I wonder if they complain
The neighbour asking Shan to keep the noise down is what started Shans racist rant towards her. Shan said technically her racism doesn’t count because the neighbour was reactive abusing her by asking her to keep the noise down 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The neighbour asking Shan to keep the noise down is what started Shans racist rant towards her. Shan said technically her racism doesn’t count because the neighbour was reactive abusing her by asking her to keep the noise down 🥴
You beat me to it!!!
Thankyew!!🤪

• Haha
Don’t know where you guys get the idea from that she takes drugs 🙄😏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Don’t know where you guys get the idea from that she takes drugs 🙄😏
She will always be on her own....she's prob gone off to meet her dealer for her "top up", then she can carry on believing her own tit!😡

Reactions: 5
Off her face again. She can deny it all she likes but it’s always a certain Shann when she’s had a little pick me up.

The Haven holiday entertainment is back! She just needs Tony the tiger to pop out of her messy broom cupboard and it's like a tit holiday camp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Wonder what Natalie did to be blocked from the WhatsApp group. You’re probs a narcissist Natalie 🙄

• Haha
Wonder what Natalie did to be blocked from the WhatsApp group. You’re probs a narcissist Natalie 🙄
Noticed that. She was so rude too... "If you want to know ask me off social media... Or ring me..." with a smug face.

Definitely been sniffing something. She's on one today. Narcissism in full swing.

I don't condone violence , but if someone would love to smack the smugness out if her , I think I would let it slide .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Highlights from the live

-wearing grey because she’s an elephant and an elephant never forgets
-dancing with a candle
-using a tango bottle as a microphone
-dancing with a tango bottle AND candle and then launching the tango bottle across the room
-slagging off her “mothers mother”, wouldn’t even call her Grandma
-a subscriber asking why she’s been booted out of the WhatsApp group and Shan giving her evils and telling her to ring her
-wig on and off like a yoyo
-Alexa being a narc and constantly ignoring her song request
-saying she’s on top of the world (how can anyone be with their kids in care?)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Highlights from the live

-wearing grey because she’s an elephant and an elephant never forgets
-dancing with a candle
-using a tango bottle as a microphone
-dancing with a tango bottle AND candle and then launching the tango bottle across the room
-slagging off her “mothers mother”, wouldn’t even call her Grandma
-a subscriber asking why she’s been booted out of the WhatsApp group and Shan giving her evils and telling her to ring her
-wig on and off like a yoyo
-Alexa being a narc and constantly ignoring her song request
-saying she’s on top of the world (how can anyone be with their kids in care?)
And poor Lucy the sub being ignored as usual, she's gonna be damaged is poor Lucy 😳

What an eventful live that was. She's totally insane
Go down in history.." today I'm an elephant wearing grey "🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.