Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold onto your seats guys, we are getting a rewrite today 'Angels' by Shan underscore Mccarney not Robbie Williams. So make sure you show some appreciation to her one of many talents

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Social are gonna say the kids are at risk of future harm in her care I can just see it and quite rightly so with how she behaves! Put them in a loving home away from her!!

Reactions: 8
Social are gonna say the kids are at risk of future harm in her care I can just see it and quite rightly so with how she behaves! Put them in a loving home away from her!!
Just hope this happens sooner rather than later because the confusion for those poor kids must be immense.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just a little point on "eating disorders"... to my knowledge, shann does not have, nor has ever had an eating disorder. I have never witnessed anything suspect in any of the meals I have had with her. Her weight losses and gains are much more to do with drugs than anything else imo 🤷

Reactions: 12
Oh she's got an eating disorder now... so let's tally up :
She has been raped
She has been a victim of domestic abuse
She has MS
She was unable to walk at one point
She has adhd
She has anxiety and panic attacks
All of her family are narcs

In reality it's all a load of bullshit .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
For someone who is "happy being single", her posts about it don't half come across needy. Not that her posts ever make much sense. Off her rocker.

Reactions: 5
What!?!?! So she is carefree...is this nutter actually for real....honest to god she makes me so mad, who behaves like this when they don't have their children!?! 😡😡🤯
I've said before she is an absolute disgrace and should be hanging her head in shame and as for the deluded people up her arse in the comments.....well I give up on this world to be perfectly honest!!

I wonder will she have as much cash to splash if/when she has her children to actually pay for on the daily!
To be perfectly honest shann you can stick that ✌ up your arse!! You need to have a serious word with yourself!!

Oh also....all these new clothes and no where to go!!+ 🤯🤯🤣🤣
Sorry ladies, as you were,.....rant over!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She will have got that money from her subscribers over Christmas! Wonder how she lays her rent? Thought her MS was playing up? Full on moving heavy furniture about 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh she's got an eating disorder now... so let's tally up :
She has been raped
She has been a victim of domestic abuse
She has MS
She was unable to walk at one point
She has adhd
She has anxiety and panic attacks
All of her family are narcs

In reality it's all a load of bullshit .
She has anorexia and epilepsy too 🙄

Anyone know how I can upload the tik tok videos here? I've tried copying the links but nothing happens.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She has anorexia and epilepsy too 🙄

Anyone know how I can upload the tik tok videos here? I've tried copying the links but nothing happens.
Epilepsy??? Really?? She just takes the piss, there are people out there that suffer so bad and she’s just a victim in life

Reactions: 5
She 100% does not have epilepsy and didn’t when she made that post a few years ago. People with epilepsy cannot drive unless they’ve been seizure free for a few years (3?). It’s another one of her made up illnesses 🙄

She 100% does not have epilepsy and didn’t when she made that post a few years ago. People with epilepsy cannot drive unless they’ve been seizure free for a few years (3?). It’s another one of her made up illnesses 
Only illness she has is I'm.a.lying.cuntivitas

• Haha
  • Heart
In case you aren’t aware peeps there are 5 love languages. If you don’t have all 5 then your relationships / marriage aren’t worth it. How do I know? Shann told me. And what that girl doesn’t know about relationships you don’t need to know ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Ermm the rewrite was all I expected, angels take pain away, who would've known that there was no need for pain. Spirits keep us warm so why am I paying out my arse for gas. Either way I'm sure Robbie will be chuffed his song has been rewritten and sung using a £10 karaoke machine. Nicely done Shan, proud of you

• Haha
Ermm the rewrite was all I expected, angels take pain away, who would've known that there was no need for pain. Spirits keep us warm so why am I paying out my arse for gas. Either way I'm sure Robbie will be chuffed his song has been rewritten and sung using a £10 karaoke machine. Nicely done Shan, proud of you
Why she didn't get through xfactor, voice and bgt is beyond me....they're all narcs the lot of em, Simon Cowell especially 🤪
If i wasn't blocked I would tag Robbie in that tik tok, he needs to hear it, she's done him proud....just amazing🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
duck me, Shan's that much of a genius she's solved the NHS crisis. If in pain, find a sodding angel. No need for paracetamol or other treatment.

Wait, she's solved the energy crisis too! Spirits keep you warm. I'll crack out the vodka and a Ouija board. British Gas can't mug me off any more. Thanks Shan!

All the world's problems are solved by loving dead people. Who would have thought it!

• Haha
My angels are ghosting me. Selfish twats. Guess I’ll just take my meds as I was instructed to by these pesky medical professionals!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.