Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't Adam have the children? My heart breaks for them so bad & I don't even know them. Then you got this Muppet prancing around like she doesn't have a care in the world!
Love it how she always bangs on she has done sooo much washing, not being funny but it's only her that lives there- there can't be that much?? bleeping idiot

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why can't Adam have the children? My heart breaks for them so bad & I don't even know them. Then you got this Muppet prancing around like she doesn't have a care in the world!
Love it how she always bangs on she has done sooo much washing, not being funny but it's only her that lives there- there can't be that much?? bleeping idiot
They're not Adam's children sadly 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 1

Adam was only in their lives for a year, he's not their dad but obviously gave them the best year they ever had while in Shans care

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She is that good she can even build furniture without the instructions...she can add that to yesterday's list!!
Don't know what she is building but a pair of scissors ain't helping!?!

• Haha
Has she really been on since 5.30 this morning?! 😳 I was up feeding my little one and saw her on getting ready!

• Wow
witch, your kids are in the care system because of your DA towards them.

Screenshot_20230120_151010.jpg

• Angry
I hear on the grapevine there are no pink tops left anywhere north of Birmingham. What is it with her now desperately trying to be more female? She is female. She doesn’t need to prove it surely?! She was trying to be her brother last month. She is messed up!

Protecting people from DV from a very young age yet can’t look after her own children. Sort your life out Shann or stop wasting taxpayers money in court and let the kids be bought up in a loving home elsewhere. Please!

Reactions: 9
Wow just when you think you've seen it all with this girl she goes to a whole new level. Apparently protected her kids from D.V, if you protected them Shan why are they in the system because of you? why did they apologise for triggering you on the way to Starbucks because they had stressed you out too much to cook for them. 2 small kids apologised for triggering you, let that sink in Shan. I pray them kids are never returned to you ever

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Wow just when you think you've seen it all with this girl she goes to a whole new level. Apparently protected her kids from D.V, if you protected them Shan why are they in the system because of you? why did they apologise for triggering you on the way to Starbucks because they had stressed you out too much to cook for them. 2 small kids apologised for triggering you, let that sink in Shan. I pray them kids are never returned to you ever
Here’s some other things you’ve done to the kids Shan

Yank R very hard off of a bed
Hit R

Drive the kids when you’ve been high as a kite

Drive the kids when on live and reading comments

G wet herself when she was 3/4 and you got angry with her and sent her to her room and didn’t even help her clean herself and change

Emotionally abused them constantly

Didn’t feed them

You are a sorry excuse of a “mother”

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Here’s some other things you’ve done to the kids Shan

Yank R very hard off of a bed
Hit R

Drive the kids when you’ve been high as a kite

Drive the kids when on live and reading comments

G wet herself when she was 3/4 and you got angry with her and sent her to her room and didn’t even help her clean herself and change

Emotionally abused them constantly

Didn’t feed them

You are a sorry excuse of a “mother”
Omgggg! Wtf...she shouldn't be having an contact with them at all.
Who's the father to the children then?

Omgggg! Wtf...she shouldn't be having an contact with them at all.
Who's the father to the children then?
They've both got different dad's!

She's got a meeting tomorrow so I'm assuming it's to do with those lovely kiddies...I hope she doesn't get those kids back!!! She doesn't deserve her own kids never mind those animals either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They've both got different dad's!

She's got a meeting tomorrow so I'm assuming it's to do with those lovely kiddies...I hope she doesn't get those kids back!!! She doesn't deserve her own kids never mind those animals either.
my first thought was that it was for the kids but it’s not. It’s Saturday. All that is done Monday - Friday.
she says it’s for an agency. Don’t think she has management anymore so she’s probably trying to get more. Good luck shann 🤣

Reactions: 7
I don't even know what to say about this utter balloons last video......is she living in a different universe to everyone else or what is happening!?! 🙈🙈
She has a brass neck!!

I did hear her say there were very exciting things happening at the minute....anyone who wants to work with her needs their head examined!! 🤯🤯

[I've missed something was the kids not meant to be back with her just after Xmas?
Can someone fill in the blanks for me

QUOTE="IR0201, post: 13574358, member: 72810"]
She’s high as a kite. Today is her normal day for seeing the kids. I hope she isn’t seeing them in this state. They’ve been through enough 😭

She is seeing the kids. Ffs she’s high! They deserve better than their sorry excuse for a mother 🤬
[/QUOTE]

‘If your not tapping your slacking, if your not subbing your not coming clubbin’ duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shan giving relationship advice even though she’s never had a successful relationship 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s been a mum since she was six apparently. Her kids are now magpies. Kieran didn’t have much to do with her and then took his own life and she was banned from the funeral (but went anyway).
2 magpies are in care because she abused them… yeah she’s done a cracking job
Ghosts keep talking in her ear today. It’s not tinnitus, it’s ghosts guys 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.