Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely on something. Her video from the other day proved that too I think... "I'm so unwell" but totally fine the next day. No Shan, you were on a comedown from whatever substances you are choosing to consume.
She’s been on since half 5 apparently. Had to take her mums ring off as her mum was chatting in her ear too much 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Live, doesn’t seem like she’s slept. It’s a bit wired. Got her makeup on and dressed already. Blasting music even though it’s half 6 in the morning 🙄. She’s chatting absolute shite and it doesn’t make sense…. Here we go againnnnnnn
Just a Repeat from a year ago all this!!!! TT need to look at her and take her off.

Reactions: 8
She’s on something tonight. The arrogance comes out. And the manic - ness. This isn’t just smoking. Something else going on. Same Tuesday and now tonight. 2 hours with the kids and she seems to need a fix afterwards. Please god let SS be watching.

Someone’s just said she’s having a hyper one and she replied ‘maybe I’ve just got ADHD’
I forgot she’s diagnosed herself with that. So all of this is now ADHD. Silly me.
As some waiting for an adhd diagnosis this makes me angry because I certainly don’t act like this when I’m in a hyper, she’s coked to the eyeballs not adhd. What a narcissistic twit she is - she needs sectioning and quick

Reactions: 13
As some waiting for an adhd diagnosis this makes me angry because I certainly don’t act like this when I’m in a hyper, she’s coked to the eyeballs not adhd. What a narcissistic twit she is - she needs sectioning and quick
Yeah taking the absolute mick out of people who genuinely suffer!!!! It’s disgraceful.

Reactions: 6
She’s dyeing her hair later. Even though last night she said she wasn’t going to dye it for a while as she wants a break from dyeing it. When actually she’s been told she can’t dye it due to drug tests. Are you dyeing it Shan because you’ve been constantly drugged up all week?

• Angry
Yeah taking the absolute mick out of people who genuinely suffer!!!! It’s disgraceful.
It seriously is, It’s 3 years waiting list as well for my area so I won’t be diagnosed any time soon! But I’ll just do a Shan and diagnose myself. I know I have it as my marks on the questionnaire was 36/37. I cope well even being a parent to an autistic child, we kind of fit with his routine which is great by me.

she’s everything a mother is not, those kids need to be adopted into a happy loving home. They will never have that with her, she’s too selfish and narcissistic to care for anyone other than herself

Imagine being her neighbours....between music non stop and dogs barking, would drive ya crazy!!!
She only cares about herself though so she doesn't give a tit!

Reactions: 5
It seriously is, It’s 3 years waiting list as well for my area so I won’t be diagnosed any time soon! But I’ll just do a Shan and diagnose myself. I know I have it as my marks on the questionnaire was 36/37. I cope well even being a parent to an autistic child, we kind of fit with his routine which is great by me.

she’s everything a mother is not, those kids need to be adopted into a happy loving home. They will never have that with her, she’s too selfish and narcissistic to care for anyone other than herself
Yeah that’s it, you both need routine don’t you so you will go hand in hand, but well done you for still going on and keeping at it; the waiting lists round here are a joke too!!! I got my sons diagnosis pretty quick but one of my daughters I had to fight hard for!!! But hopefully you will get what you need sooner rather than later!

Yeah exactly she won’t be getting the kids back. There’s just no way!

Imagine being her neighbours....between music non stop and dogs barking, would drive ya crazy!!!
She only cares about herself though so she doesn't give a tit!
I’d be round there telling her!!!

Reactions: 3
Oh how I wish she would take off subs only. These are really thick people who worship her. She needs a reality check .

Reactions: 7
Maybe some who have subbed say certain things for a reason. Just to tick the whole drama along…. Just saying (wink wink)

She seems to wear her glasses when she wants people to take her seriously and listen to her importantness. She goes days /weeks without wearing them and then suddenly she’s all righteous and is amazing at everything and she wears them. Still a fool Shann. Just a fool in glasses!

• Haha
Live, doesn’t seem like she’s slept. It’s a bit wired. Got her makeup on and dressed already. Blasting music even though it’s half 6 in the morning 🙄. She’s chatting absolute shite and it doesn’t make sense…. Here we go againnnnnnn
Wait for the come down later, from whatever she's on eh? She was high as a kite on that mad live last night!!
Beginning to wonder if she really is doing this so SS will see it ?😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
The more I see of her the more my heart breaks for those poor kids, is she ever going to step up and be a proper mother to them? She can’t keep living this weird cycle she’s in. Whether she thinks it or realises it she needs help and needs someone to intervene.

• Heart
The more I see of her the more my heart breaks for those poor kids, is she ever going to step up and be a proper mother to them? She can’t keep living this weird cycle she’s in. Whether she thinks it or realises it she needs help and needs someone to intervene.
I think SS just need to tell her she ain’t having them back and let them kiddies move on! Can’t be good for them this, seeing her and not knowing themselves xx

I think SS just need to tell her she ain’t having them back and let them kiddies move on! Can’t be good for them this, seeing her and not knowing themselves xx
Exactly, they must be so confused. One minute they were allowed home for visits, then they’re not. They were coming home for Christmas then they’re not.. then they’re back to seeing her a couple of times a week for barely any time because she can’t get her act together. I imagine she turns up either high as a kite full of energy or really tired and down to visit them at the moment. Poor kids just won’t know whether they’re coming or going or what version of their mother they’re going to get. It’s not fair!

I have just read the first few threads on here. I'm now convinced that she isn't having a break down, and that she didn't have one when/during/before the kids were taken.
She is just completely erratic - it seems this is normal for her - as well as being off her head half the time.
Does anyone know how her OF went? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly, they must be so confused. One minute they were allowed home for visits, then they’re not. They were coming home for Christmas then they’re not.. then they’re back to seeing her a couple of times a week for barely any time because she can’t get her act together. I imagine she turns up either high as a kite full of energy or really tired and down to visit them at the moment. Poor kids just won’t know whether they’re coming or going or what version of their mother they’re going to get. It’s not fair!
Yeah they need to just try rebuild them kiddies now; while they still little xxx

Reactions: 3
Those poor little kiddies , need some long term stability. Bet there are some loving people who would adopt them and give them the home they deserve .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.