Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion #11 tin tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another day, the same old dance, same old stupid faces, same old 'postivity', uurggghh

Reactions: 7
I really hope SS are watching her lives. If I worked for them I would honestly think she needs sectioning.
She is getting butcher & crazier by the day, she is literally morphing into someone else.
The fake laugh faces, the pulling faces the fake laugh, it's just absolutely madness.
I dont really care if she has MS or not - but I know people with far worse conditions (worse than hers) that work. All she does is wash the pots, fake laugh & do horrendous dances. She makes me so angry!
Shann be a role model for your poor kids, GET A JOB!! Work from home, start a small business, anything!!
You keep saying that you are a survivor, that you can do anything you put your mind to etc.
Stop patronising people and get off your arse and do something about your hell hole of a life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her stitching cheffy 😂 ( sorry if anyone likes cheffy here) but made me laugh 2 little woe is me woman together

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her stitching cheffy 😂 ( sorry if anyone likes cheffy here) but made me laugh 2 little woe is me woman together
I blocked Cheffy a long time ago, she makes me gag ( on par with Shann) - I wonder if this is who Shann is in love with? Both as vomit inducing as eachother 🤢

• Heart
Nah I can't deal with this 😂😂😂 the random dance in between some "inspirational" voiceover 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20230114_161514.jpg

"DONT ⛷ CHANGE ⛷ WHO ⛷YOU ⛷ ARE!"

• Haha
  • Wow
She's growing her armpit hair so she can dye her hair again 😂 bleeping hell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's growing her armpit hair so she can dye her hair again 😂 bleeping hell 😂
It killed me off. I am deceased 💀💀💀. Only the left armpit through. Right armpit she will shave 🤣🤣🤣

Why stop at the armpits. Get your pubes out for the tests Shan!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.