Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that Lucy still subscribes when her month runs out after how shans just spoke to her she’s an absolute mug 😳😅

Reactions: 2
Oh my god those dogs need taking off her NOW.

Fair enough mental health is awful I suffer myself but you don’t need to parade it on live.

Reactions: 4
Shan when you read this, rehome those dogs, especially Lennie, you clearly don’t like him and you’re mistreating him, he is a PUPPY and he deserves so much better in an owner than you
As does Luna but I think it’s very clear you favour her but at least let Lennie have a good start to his life, it’s not fair on him, also, HE IS A PUPPY, HE WILL BITE UNTIL YOU TRAIN HIM NOT TO!

Honestly I hope someone who knows where she is sends the screen recordings to the rspca or someone who can give those dogs a loving home

Reactions: 6
Oh my god those dogs need taking off her NOW.

Fair enough mental health is awful I suffer myself but you don’t need to parade it on live.
poor Lenny. Bites does he Shann? Maybe that’s cos he’s a PUPPY and you’ve done nothing in the way of training. Can’t believe she just shouted at him cos she isn’t getting her kids back yet!

Reactions: 5
poor Lenny. Bites does he Shann? Maybe that’s cos he’s a PUPPY and you’ve done nothing in the way of training. Can’t believe she just shouted at him cos she isn’t getting her kids back yet!
It’s scary how she is with him!! He deserves a loving home!!! Not surprised she hasn’t got her kids back

Reactions: 4
If I knew where she lived I’d literally report her right now tbh, it’s so unfair on those dogs, especially when one is a pup
I have a puppy who’s 5 months old, I think slightly younger than Lennie and he doesn’t nip anymore because he’s been taught not to, the only time her ever touches us with his teeth is when he gets over excited and nearly forgets and even then he immediately stops and licks as if to be like oops my bad 😅

It’s so sad that she’s probably punishing him for being a puppy

Reactions: 6
This live is bleeping shocking!!! People PAY to talk to you and you treat them like this… WOW

Reactions: 3
Watching her live. Someone take that dog off her. I’m actually genuinely worried for the girl now. It’s very clear she’s not getting help or taking meds. It seems she’s had some bad news, about the kids or another situation and it’s fine to be sad and unhappy angry about that but don’t take that out on the animals or the people who are paying to watch you.

What she crying for this afternoon?, I’ve just joined and seen her crying and ranting
Someone triggered her talking about inhalers…. Not sure that’s true though all I know is her dogs need taking off her pronto!!!

Don’t think I’ve commented here before. I avoid this failure of a woman but I’ve just ended up on her live and what a state…. She thinks this is a good use of time? And a good way to prove she deserves her kids? Sat on live talking to her subs like tit and shouting at the dogs 🤦🏼‍♀️ she looks like she’s LOST it

I know that Shan has been doxxed before so if I was looking for said information, does anyone know where I’d find it? 👀 as I know it can’t be shared on here

Im genuinely worried about those dogs and have been for a while 😫

Someone triggered her talking about inhalers…. Not sure that’s true though all I know is her dogs need taking off her pronto!!!
Oh Jesus Christ, I absolutely agree about the dogs, they just want attention and loving

She had a meeting with solicitor this AM & judging by her mood it didn’t go as planned. She’s desperate to talk about it but been cautioned by police and will be arrested if she did? Anyone know if that could happen? She just lies so much I don’t know what to believe!

God this is the most depressing thing. Get off live get your tit together!! Is she live all day?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.