Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan don’t say your MS is an excuse for your behaviour. I have MS (far worse than you have it) and I have never abused my animals and kids and never been racist. So get in the bleeping bin you twit 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope she’s now going to apologise for being vile to the people who pay to speak to her. Now she’s made a miraculous recovery

Don’t self diagnose yourself with anything ever. You donut

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t know why anyone would want to have schizophrenia. It must be such a hard illness to live with. She said in 2020 she was epileptic but that was another Shan lie 🙄. She likes to collect illnesses the freak. I’d give anything to just be healthy and not have any illnesses 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why doesn't she go get a proper job, get her kids back insead of ponsing round on tt and self diagnosing herself with schizophrenia, Shan a psychiatrist diagnosed you with mild depression ffs although Shan isn't all there let's face it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.