Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time one of her dancing videos pops up, I get peeved.

Does she invent those dance moves herself?
Reminds me of those holiday camps where they do tit dancing to even shittier songs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Reminds me of those holiday camps where they do tit dancing to even shittier songs 🤣
It's the DC she puts on every video for me 🤣🤣 (dance creator) kills me every time like anyone is gonna nick it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she banned from seeing her kids again as she doesn’t mention she is seeing them, it’s all very weird with her

Reactions: 2

Just come here to say the same thing . Every dance she makes up or trend as she likes to call them all the moves are the same just slightly different 😂

Reactions: 3
One minute getting for a tip run, next minute getting ready to sing out of tune for her fans 😂😂 you couldn't write this tit 🤣🤣

• Haha
My fave part of the live “my dress is from tescos, LET IT GOOOO, LET IT GOOOO”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she banned from seeing her kids again as she doesn’t mention she is seeing them, it’s all very weird with her
The amount of contact she was having seems to have stopped and she's back to very rare supervised visits with them. She says she will no longer mention them on social media and they won't feature on her page either (of course they won't because they're not there and I doubt they will be for a long time).

Why has this made me laugh so much 😂 driving whilst live again though...

Screenshot_20230115_135125.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
The amount of contact she was having seems to have stopped and she's back to very rare supervised visits with them. She says she will no longer mention them on social media and they won't feature on her page either (of course they won't because they're not there and I doubt they will be for a long time).

Why has this made me laugh so much 😂 driving whilst live again though...

View attachment 1884531
Is it my eyes or does it look like she's been having a disagreement with a door/wall again?
Her knuckles look red!!

Amazing she can afford to use a tumble dryer
Phone glued to her hand or something

Reactions: 3
Amazing she can afford to use a tumble dryer
Phone glued to her hand or something
£4.99 per subscriber. I've heard Tik tok only take £1 of that (don't know whether that's true or not). She's earning over £800 per month just from subscribers. Likely not declaring it whilst she leeches off the benefit system. Likely not paying tax on any earnings either.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
No Shann, you look a dick in it. Belly bigger than boobs is not a good look in a clingy dress. Only a narc would say that they good/fit in something.

This woman is beyond belief, constantly praising herself after losing her kids.
I'd be praising the ground that Satan walked on if it meant getting my kids back!! Shann is nothing but a self obsessed, poisonous narc that doesn't give a tit about her kids!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Just finished a tough 12 hr nightshift, get in bed with a cuppa quick scroll and I see this twit dressed like a Christmas tree listening to bleeping little mermaid silently laughing at herself, and then fake laughing at 'I'm going to go to timbuktu, write back to the king about my knighthood, reply to ant & Dec about I'm a celeb" stop the bleeping world I want to get off!! Who ever thinks she's funny seriously needs a brain scan!!! Absolute bleeping waster

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She's ruining my love of Disney songs and yes, I love them, cus my daughters and I adored Disney films.

Something she wouldn't understand cus she doesn't have her kids.

She's also the kinda person I'd have hated at school 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
485F788F-ED22-4212-8E05-A6E422D85418.png

Is she dressed up for a singing session 😳 oh and orange face and pink sequins don’t go

So she just shown a sexual toy on live who really wants to know what you do 🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.