Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these people defending her and agreeing with her must be the same as her. No decent person in the right mind would think what she does is ok!

Reactions: 8
So today was the day she was meant to get the children back wasn’t it? Do anyone know when she last seen them? So glad they are not going back and are safe away from this mess!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So today was the day she was meant to get the children back wasn’t it? Do anyone know when she last seen them? So glad they are not going back and are safe away from this mess!
She went for a 2 hour supervised play date a few days ago i believe. So she’s still in early stages. And having to go back to court I guess it’ll be a while yet.

Reactions: 4
This is probably the first time I’m getting major vibes from last year 😅 the no mods, the no blocking of people, the random laughing, the lame jokes that are nowhere near funny

Wouldn’t be surprised if she popped on later with a beer

Reactions: 6
She’s just not in reality she’s been rude and nasty to people who support her all morning and on other lives! Now she’s saying people shouldn’t be unkind n she shouldn’t need mods because ppl shouldn’t be rude practise what u bloody preach!!

Think she saw them the other day, but can't say for sure!
I worry that they will be returned...she's very clever and very manipulative amd sure she will be doing all she can to convince SS she has "healed"
They don't see this side of her ....it makes.me sick, angry and upset for those poor children....I'm literally scared for them!
I've had to stop watching her today, I'm disgusted and so bloody angry😡😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She used to see the kids on a Tuesday and Thursday I think. So she may see them later. Poor kids 😭

• Sad
She used to see the kids on a Tuesday and Thursday I think. So she may see them later. Poor kids 😭
Just wish someone would step and sort her out once and for all, she can rot for all I care, but those children shouldn't be anywhere near her😭!!!
The state of her?
12 months and back to square one, literally 😡

• Sad
Why is her live called positive vibes ???I looked in so so depressing she’s definitely not well !

Reactions: 3
You can take a horse to water but you cant make it drink. She clearly doesn’t want any form of help and she isn’t willing to change her behaviour at all - quite frankly she hasn’t changed at all. She craves attention in any form good or bad she doesn’t care.

Her children are better off without her. They are getting the happiness they deserve after everything they have been through.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I watched part of her live and there was a man repeatedly saying he was self harming she ignored him but read the comment kissing her arse.

• Wow
I watched part of her live and there was a man repeatedly saying he was self harming she ignored him but read the comment kissing her arse.
Gosh I missed that, but didn't watch it all...she was making me too angry😡

Reactions: 1
After looking back at some of her older content, from when she first joined the app, I'm shocked at the difference in her.
The faces she pulls now, the fake laugh, the patronising and condescending speeches -
She must have hidden it well before!
She looks absolutely dead behind the eyes, she is kidding no one.

After looking back at some of her older content, from when she first joined the app, I'm shocked at the difference in her.
The faces she pulls now, the fake laugh, the patronising and condescending speeches -
She must have hidden it well before!
She looks absolutely dead behind the eyes, she is kidding no one.
All the weed she’s inhaling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.