Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

- Continues to turn her comments on and off her videos when she doesn't want to be called out for her twatty behaviour.

- Changed her name to Potter because she now thinks she's a witch. Hogwarts do not claim her. Not even Voldemort claims her. I don't even think Umbridge would claim her.

- Christmas triggers her yet she continued to sing Christmas songs over and over and over.... And over.... And over....

- She has ruined rewritten many songs and attempted to sing them. They're all bleeping horrendous.

- Glittery outfits made their way out the wardrobe for the 32 second individual dog walks she takes Lennie and Luna on because she's incapable of walking them both together. Spends the entire time in their company saying "no" constantly and getting annoyed with them.

- Speaking of the dogs, they're still pissing and shitting everywhere.

- Many late nights and late mornings with pupils more dilated than someone in active labour. Lots of sniffles...

- Lots of conspiracy theories regarding Covid and RSV being "man made" 🙄 wouldn't be surprised if her next wig purchase is in fact a tin foil hat.

- Wigs looking shitter than Lennie's dumps on the floor.

- When the racism thing came out, she apparently had a confrontation with the neighbour. She'd also apparently been heard shouting at the social worker at her front door.

- After lots of meetings, she was allowed to see the children for 2 hours 2 days before Christmas. The cars she bought for them will be too small and didn't work when they were there. Grandma was at this contact, but there was likely a social worker there too.

- Lonely Christmas for Shan, but she did go to her Grandma's for lunch. She posted a bunch of videos of her eye rolling and being completely rude, disrespectful and ungrateful. Typical Shan. She got more hate for this again, turned her comments off and then woke up in the morning and pissed the bed because she was "triggered".

- No signs of any visitations with the kids post-christmas, but she's still convinced they're coming home. Highly doubt it.

- Lives are still sub-only and she now has a group chat with some of her subs that is "strictly confidential" apparently. They're planning a night out in the new year to Ski Dance and suck arse. Such fun. You can tell why she's alone as the way she has spoken to a few of her subs/group chat members over the past few days (gaslighting them) has been disgusting.

- She continues to think she's God, continues to take no responsibility for her actions and blames everyone else, continues to think her dogs are talking to her and sending messages from her Mum and brother. Continues to elude to the fact that she hates being alone - no, not talking about the children being home - she does not want to be alone romantically.

- To summarise, she's still a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Recap:

- Continues to turn her comments on and off her videos when she doesn't want to be called out for her twatty behaviour.

- Changed her name to Potter because she now thinks she's a witch. Hogwarts do not claim her. Not even Voldemort claims her. I don't even think Umbridge would claim her.

- Christmas triggers her yet she continued to sing Christmas songs over and over and over.... And over.... And over....

- She has ruined rewritten many songs and attempted to sing them. They're all bleeping horrendous.

- Glittery outfits made their way out the wardrobe for the 32 second individual dog walks she takes Lennie and Luna on because she's incapable of walking them both together. Spends the entire time in their company saying "no" constantly and getting annoyed with them.

- Speaking of the dogs, they're still pissing and shitting everywhere.

- Many late nights and late mornings with pupils more dilated than someone in active labour. Lots of sniffles...

- Lots of conspiracy theories regarding Covid and RSV being "man made" 🙄 wouldn't be surprised if her next wig purchase is in fact a tin foil hat.

- Wigs looking shitter than Lennie's dumps on the floor.

- When the racism thing came out, she apparently had a confrontation with the neighbour. She'd also apparently been heard shouting at the social worker at her front door.

- After lots of meetings, she was allowed to see the children for 2 hours 2 days before Christmas. The cars she bought for them will be too small and didn't work when they were there. Grandma was at this contact, but there was likely a social worker there too.

- Lonely Christmas for Shan, but she did go to her Grandma's for lunch. She posted a bunch of videos of her eye rolling and being completely rude, disrespectful and ungrateful. Typical Shan. She got more hate for this again, turned her comments off and then woke up in the morning and pissed the bed because she was "triggered".

- No signs of any visitations with the kids post-christmas, but she's still convinced they're coming home. Highly doubt it.

- Lives are still sub-only and she now has a group chat with some of her subs that is "strictly confidential" apparently. They're planning a night out in the new year to Ski Dance and suck arse. Such fun. You can tell why she's alone as the way she has spoken to a few of her subs/group chat members over the past few days (gaslighting them) has been disgusting.

- She continues to think she's God, continues to take no responsibility for her actions and blames everyone else, continues to think her dogs are talking to her and sending messages from her Mum and brother. Continues to elude to the fact that she hates being alone - no, not talking about the children being home - she does not want to be alone romantically.

- To summarise, she's still a twit.
Absolutely amazing as always my love ♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I saw this idea on another thread so I’m stealing it for here.
As it is nearly the end of the year, what are all of your favourite Shann moments from 2022?
Mine is the Asda shop fiasco. For those that weren’t around then. Back when Shann was heavily drinking and doing drugs she said she did an Asda delivery. Her weirdo followers asked for an Asda haul when it arrived. Tattlers we’re so excited for this haul as we needed to know what brand of baked beans she eats and what toilet paper she uses. It was getting later and later and the shop still hadn’t arrived. So her idiot followers started hounding Asda on social media demanding that Shanns shop is delivered. Turns out Shann never ordered an Asda shop 🤣🤣🤣. It was on thread 5 for anyone who fancies a giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As it is nearly the end of the year, what are all of your favourite Shann moments from 2022?
Mine is the Asda shop fiasco. For those that weren’t around then. Back when Shann was heavily drinking and doing drugs she said she did an Asda delivery. Her weirdo followers asked for an Asda haul when it arrived. Tattlers we’re so excited for this haul as we needed to know what brand of baked beans she eats and what toilet paper she uses. It was getting later and later and the shop still hadn’t arrived. So her idiot followers started hounding Asda on social media demanding that Shanns shop is delivered. Turns out Shann never ordered an Asda shop 🤣🤣🤣. It was on thread 5 for anyone who fancies a giggle
The asda haul was hysterical!!
The comments were unbelievable....people offering to ring her local asda to find out where it was!
Offering food parcels
One dick head even offered to be her lodger son they coukd share the bills🤣🤣🤣
Shan, meanwhile is oblivious due to being off her face
Went on for hours!!
Shan meanwhile singing and dancing,talking to herself hadn't even put the order in!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My all time favourite has to be the arrival of bog trotter!!
Some randomer she met at the hospital
All shan's followers were concerned for her welfare for days
Shan all alone one sat evening and big trotter falls through her front door with carrier bag full of booze, in her pyjamas!
I don't think shan even knew who she was!!!🤣🤣
She stayed a few hours....pissed off home due to an emergency apparently later or think she was ready for a sleep over!!.
Shan never did locate the stench off her sofa that she searched for for days after🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of the favourites has got to be when Shan had us all excited after she made a video saying she was doing a massive outting live, oh was we excited for that one. You best believe we got snacks ready for this big showdown, we were practically dribbling waiting for the tea. Shan came on microphone in hand and sung to us. Not one bit of tea spilt. She mugged us all right off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unscrews a door! Who needs a man I don’t! Didn’t know you needed a man to unscrew a door 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Such good memories 😂 I'm gonna go for the hair dying the other week. I was crying laughing at the Ron Weasley/Draco Malfoy comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of mine was during her antics at the start if the year, she was pissed up and probably coked up , so people in the comments told her to have some food . Shann did some soup and basically had a whole loaf of bread with it , while out of her tree .

Also a more recent one , when she was acting cray cray and was talking to thin air , trying to make out it was her mum sending her a secret message about her brother. Cue all the comments saying she was manic and to call the police . Of course it was all acting, very poorly . Also ,her blonde wig, which another commenter said made her look like Thelma from scooby doo .

Last edited:
  • Haha
That recap is amazing as always! New thread already, Shan must be so proud coz she’s proud of every thing else she shouldn’t be proud of!!!!

My fav moment also has to be that Asda fiasco that kept me laughing for days tbh!!!!! Funny as!

Hope your all ok immature witches xxx

Reactions: 6
Nah come on 😂😂😂 she's trolling now surely 😂

View attachment 1837656
I’m literally in shock. If this doesn’t show how much of a narc she is I don’t know what does. If being racist, narcissistic, abusing your children and animals, publicly being nasty to your family members and lying constantly is practically perfect then I want the world to stop so I can get off. Shann you are one of the most vile human beings I’ve ever encountered. You are so far from practically perfect. You are a child abuser and you will always be a child abuser. I hope to god you never get your children back as you don’t deserve them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
One of mine was during her antics at the start if the year, she was pissed up and probably coked up , so people in the comments told her to have some food . Shann did some soup and basically had a whole loaf of bread with it , while out of her tree .

Also a more recent one , when she was acting cray cray and was talking to thin air , trying to make out it was her mum sending her a secret message about her brother. Cue all the comments saying she was manic and to call the police . Of course it was all acting, very poorly . Also ,her blonde wig, which another commenter said made her look like Thelma from scooby doo .
That chicken soup 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m literally in shock. If this doesn’t show how much of a narc she is I don’t know what does. If being racist, narcissistic, abusing your children and animals, publicly being nasty to your family members and lying constantly is practically perfect then I want the world to stop so I can get off. Shann you are one of the most vile human beings I’ve ever encountered. You are so far from practically perfect. You are a child abuser and you will always be a child abuser. I hope to god you never get your children back as you don’t deserve them
She's given me the absolute rage 😡
What people is she referring to...who thinks she perfect?
Christ, she has nobody only the dick head, half wits who pay to " support her".
And I agree, with a sick, dangerous attitude like that those children shouldn't be around her again.....EVER!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
This is gold 😂 one way of making herself and her ‘fans’ look stupid 😂😂

• Haha
Conditioning Lennie and Luna (lol, you can't even condition your hair) to not be in the living room during the day. So where do they get to be then? The tiny kitchen and the garden? That's not enough space for them and so so cruel!

Screenshot_20221229_123035.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.