Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting on this thread I know a bit of her back story but my god I was just shocked how different she comes across on the lives from her holy than thou videos! Is she just mentally unstable or on something it's hard to tell.

Reactions: 4
This live reminds me of when you broke up with your teenage boyfriend and sat having a pity party playing sad songs 😅

If this was a different person I’d have a lot more sympathy but if this is to do with the kids, she’s had the chance to change and the first thing I would have done was come off social media if that’s the problem like she keeps saying it is

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Now she's saying she's a good person , sure Jan and back talking to ghosts . Absolute loser . I can't believe these thick followers of hers .

From what she’s saying it seems that the reports from the ‘trolls’ may have been addressed?
She’s spoke about how she’s being called an abuser and how she was manic because she was ‘just throwing things in a trolley’
So they seem like things that have happened on lives may have been addressed possibly?

Reactions: 3
Ugh the snivelling nose and the bullshit about being abused . Saying she cut her hair short , so people will listen to her if she looks like a bloke .

She’s crying cos she’s not getting her own way. That’s what she’s upset about. She’s been asked to do certain things. She hasn’t therefore isn’t getting what she wants. These tears are because she’s right and everyone else is wrong. Her subs think she she upset whereas I think she’s angry. She can’t stand it not being her way.
She’s so stubborn but refuses to change even if that means she’ll get her children back.

Reactions: 7
‘I am trapped in a town which is controlled by the people who abused me’

Shan. You need help.

Imagine saying she’s still here and her mum and bro aren’t cause she’s stronger and can handle it… clearly not Shan you are sat on live crying. You aren’t handling it. Get off and sort your tit out. We don’t get it or understand it, shes had a harder life than anyone…. she’s ‘Jasmine from Aladdin’ 👀 she’s not manic tho…..

Imagine saying she’s still here and her mum and bro aren’t cause she’s stronger and can handle it… clearly not Shan you are sat on live crying. You aren’t handling it. Get off and sort your shut out. We don’t get it or understand it, shes had a harder life than anyone…. she’s ‘Jasmine from Aladdin’ 👀 she’s not manic tho…..
Her mum passed of cancer. She didn’t chose to die. Honestly Shann is such a twit. she raised her brother like a son yet had minimal contact for 2 years before his death. She’s off her rocker.

If she had the money and her “mini me’s” she would pack up and leave. Luna would go to her grandma tho and the other dog with her!

• Wow
I have a feeling that it’s been decided that the kiddos will stay with the foster parents. She’s removed them pretty much completely off Instagram, isn’t seeing them, they were meant to be home in Jan and they are not.

this may be why she’s so angry.

Reactions: 5
Shan - ‘I want my kids back’
Also Shan - ‘I’m a stoner’

For the love of god Shan, you don’t help yourself do you 🙈

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: shan_fam #12 still picking the leaf over her kids, blabbering on live till she gets her fix

Reactions: 6
she wants 4pm to hurry up because she gets paid. Thought tiktok was her job🤔 shes live trying to use ms as an excuse googling can ms cause special needs, absolute twerp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.