Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know the kids wasn't taken due to Shans mental health like we all know she didn't willingly give them up, she just wants her little minions to believe she's a good person.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Telling ghosts off whilst wearing a bunny hat. This is going to be hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the while begging for gifts for the leaderboard.... total disgrace!!
Working and putting on a show!!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Wonder if fight bladder cancer knows she’s a child abusing racist seeing as they’re working with her 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
What is going on??? Are we being treated to a free ABBA Concert Screeching session???

Reactions: 3
I have a couple of days away and Shan turns into Abba, wtf is going on?! 😂🤣🤣 I’m howling

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a absolute twit she is! When will she realise she's can't sing, AND STOP LAUGHING AT YOURSELF!!!

She's bleeping embarrassing it's Friday afternoon were all working getting ready to pick kids up from school and this head is doing a man one concert. The way she strains trying to sing. Your an embarrassment you dick

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is she wearing, has she lost the plot? I seriously hope she hasn’t got her kids back either, haven’t watched her much lately.

Reactions: 4
Can't watch her, she is a deluded attention seeking twit tbh....that is all!!! 🤣🤣✌✌✌✌✌

Reactions: 8
Really thinks she's amazing doesn't she!!! 1st class bell end

Don't get them back you mean 🤣 she's doesn't deserve them
Think I really need need catch up lol! Last seen she was not in this state and gutted she lost kids but by sounds it she gave them up 😢

Reactions: 2
What the duck have I missed today?! Jesus Christ Shan 😂 if you're going to have a manic episode, can you at least pre-warn us so we don't miss out. All these different outfits are giving me "My name is Patricia" Split vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sad state the country is in when our nurses are striking for a pay rise . Yet the government funds useless nasty pieces of tit like this !! 😡😡😡😡😡
Why can’t she get a little part time job ?
Winds me up !!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.