Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but the people in her comments saying not long till the kids are home are the real trolls. It’s Very clear they won’t be

Reactions: 6
Sorry but the people in her comments saying not long till the kids are home are the real trolls. It’s Very clear they won’t be
Or are they just really , really thick. Especially if they subscribe to this waste of space.

Reactions: 2
Oh bore off Shan. Bit late to try and look stable now 🤣. Think you’ve well and truly done permanent damage to getting your kids back next week! Take your positivity, your wigs and your drugs and shove them up your ass 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8

FFS Shan, STOP preaching!! No one is listening to you! Your kids are in care, you have no one in the world because of YOUR own actions! Who on earth would take advice from you?
Your content is absolutely shite and makes me wanna pull my eyeballs out and stamp on them, it's the same tit every day!!
Reinvent yourself, become a nice person instead of the preaching, narcissistic witch that you are.
The fake laugh, the manic episodes, the bleeping wigs, the piss mopping, the horrendous singing & dancing!! STOP!

Grow the duck up!! Enrol on parenting classes (you desperately need them!!) Get out!! Exercise classes, train spotting ....anything other than the pathetic dance routines. duck me, you spinning a majorette around wouldn't look out of place!
Grow the duck up and duck off with your Disney and fake gruff laugh, you are doing my head in!!

• Heart
Latest one , noone is perfect not even plants! Apparently plants have made mistakes!
She must have got a dodgy supply of w33d 😂 didn’t come from a perfect plant 😏

🥱🥱🥱🥱 if she was doing amazing she would be bettering herself as a parent so she could get her kids back this month! Her stupid fans anger me as much as she does 😡

Also if Adam ‘abused’ her like she say why’s she still got videos with him 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Well, once again I miss the shan tit show!!!
What on earth???
I'm speechless...her poor grandma! Just wish someone could reassure us she's OK...😢I'm sure the children are fine, happy and safe, away from her and hope they're never returned to her.....shan, or whatever your name is at the minute....look back, this thread had nothing but support and encouragement for you for months....but you pissed on your chips and that ship has sailed, because you've proved you're the narcissist!
You're disgusting!!!!
And as for Adam...what a bloody lucky escape he had...😡

Reactions: 10
She’s back on live people to motivate you all! Shame I’m working (actual work not sitting on tik tok on live) and can’t watch, not sure how I’ll get through the day though without Shan and her magical potter powers to motivate and woosah me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hairy can you ask Gary to tell Lenny to piss on the floor that shans just mopped please?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.