Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had a few costume changes. First she was a bunny, then she was a member of abba, then she was little red riding hood and finally she was a silver sparkly bauble 🤣
Jesus effing Christ sounds like a full tit costume emotional breakdown! Put the rabbit hat down shannon and seek help

• Haha
Reactions: 4
10 mins (37 in Shan time) to go until show timeeeee
Go for a wee
Get your snacks
Send you kids to bed early
Buckle in and get ready to have a migraine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this her ‘content’ now? Playing dress up and prancing around like a prat! 🙄

• Haha
We had a few costume changes. First she was a bunny, then she was a member of abba, then she was little red riding hood and finally she was a silver sparkly bauble 🤣
Are you shitting me?🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s she planning on entertaining us with? The same few dance moves she does? She same few songs she sings really badly out of tune?

• Haha
Boy she loves to hear herself!!!.....how pathetic is that, home alone on a friday night singing to a bunch of people who pay to speak to you!! 🤯🤯
Her poor neighbours!!! 🙉🙉🙉

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How is this entertaining?
It's all depressing tit.
You don't entertain with sad songs you cock

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I came off as she was depressing the duck out of me and just went back on and got a jump scare as the wig is off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.