Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught literally 30 seconds of her live and she already pissed me off. I was watching from fyp so couldn’t see the comment but I think it was something along the lines of ‘just used my last £5 to subscribe’ and she really sarcastically said ‘no don’t use your last £5 bloody hell’

how about make it so they can chat to you without subbing? People are that desperate to talk to heer (god knows why) that they are leavingthemselves with nothing and she sits there pretending these lives are to help people. If you wanted to help people you wouldn’t be taking money off people who can’t afford it

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
One thing you can’t say about Shan is that she doesn’t know how to colour coordinate. She’s matched her jumper, face and hair 💅
Spot the difference...

The emoji dude has friends.

DP_3603343_TC_1400x2100_DP_3603344_EmojiMovie_2000x3000_EST_2.jpg

Edited to add that I'm currently crying as just noticed the poo on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Noticed today in her lives when I’ve stuck my head in that she’s not getting many gifts from her subs like what is the point of doing TikTok for a job when you get naff all 😂

As if anyone is going to want to know her at tokfest after admitting she’s racist 😏

Reactions: 3
Still thinks she will be a motivational speaker at tokfest this year 🤣
“This ladies and gentlemen is how to be amazing at being racist and abuse children” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still thinks she will be a motivational speaker at tokfest this year 🤣
“This ladies and gentlemen is how to be amazing at being racist and abuse children” 🥴
i was just coming too say this I’d joined her live just as she said it haha if she’s gonna be a motivational speaker i’m winning the lottery

Reactions: 3
You lot best be appreciative that she's getting ready for a fabulous 8pm entertainment live, I dont want to see no sarcasm or banter about our Shan, she's trying her bloody hardest okayyyyyy absofrickinglutely. Be kind Thankyewwww

• Haha
Ok so just catching up again, how many times has she done her makeup and got changed today? Just finished my full time job cooked tea for my 3 kids and now sat down, absolutely shattered, but know I’m providing a great life for my family and then this nobhead is making money from being a passive aggressive narc on lives 😂

also how nasty is she being to that women who says she’s sent her a message!

• Angry
Ok so just catching up again, how many times has she done her makeup and got changed today? Just finished my full time job cooked tea for my 3 kids and now sat down, absolutely shattered, but know I’m providing a great life for my family and then this nobhead is making money from being a passive aggressive narc on lives 😂

also how nasty is she being to that women who says she’s sent her a message!
She's vile
Msny of these subscribers are clearly very vulnerable
She's literally playing them
It's knocking me sick,my head is gonna blown with rage😡😡
They all need shaking up, funding this fucker!!😡😡

• Angry
She's vile
These subscribers are clearly very vulnerable
She's literally playing them
It's knocking me sick,my head is gonna blown with rage😡😡
They all need shaking up, funding this fucker!!😡😡
Calling them liars because she doesn’t want to admit she’s wrong 😂 she’s admitted to being a good liar before and said her family knew she would lie all the time. It seems she hasn’t changed.
Some asked her what wig she’s wearing her reply was just wait bloody hell give me chance, be patient, patience is a virtue
Who the actual duck does she think she is 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 4
When someone says she’s not dressed up because her bf is away so no one to impress, shannon the full on narc says ohhhhh I’m not trying to impress anyone …..

it wasn’t about yoooouuuu!!! 😂😂

Wtf is the rabbit hat can someone explain what happened or is it a new wig

• Haha
  • Wow
When someone says she’s not dressed up because her bf is away so no one to impress, shannon the full on narc says ohhhhh I’m not trying to impress anyone …..

it wasn’t about yoooouuuu!!! 😂😂

Wtf is the rabbit hat can someone explain what happened or is it a new wig
We had a few costume changes. First she was a bunny, then she was a member of abba, then she was little red riding hood and finally she was a silver sparkly bauble 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.