Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well not watched for a while but after catching up here it seems she put on a right performance hasn’t she!!! So glad it doesn’t seem the kids will be back but her poor poor grandma. Don’t know how she can be like that about her

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What's all the drama?? I've missed loads today, I had to actually go into the office instead of wfh 🙄🙄.
Is it Momma B she is talking about?

Reactions: 4
What's all the drama?? I've missed loads today, I had to actually go into the office instead of wfh 🙄🙄.
Yeah, moma had her account banned last night and said along the lines of 'scamfam' nut of course miss perfect Potter proclaims it's not her she's too busy (not being a mum) too stressed (not being a mum) too hectic (not being a mum) to even think about doing something like that...SHANNON IS A NARCASSIST!!! She's a horrible vile piece of tit! Scum of the earth

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Must have been an office day today. Missed the drama too because I wasn't wfh. How dare they make us miss the Shan tit show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know which account Momma B is using? I know she's apparently had one blocked but was looking to see the upload of where she is slating Shann?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know which account Momma B is using? I know she's apparently had one blocked but was looking to see the upload of where she is slating Shann?
It’s her first pinned post on her 1982mck account

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wish she would stop woth the stupid dance vids she looks like a bleeping twit 🙄...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you all miss her being the ghost of Michael Flatley (even though he’s alive) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Positivity train coming around now witches......set your timers ...boooaaccchhhaacchhaa!!! 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.