Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t even close to the truth is it though Shan? Not even close!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
This isn’t even close to the truth is it though Shan? Not even close!
This is example of her fucked up lies and fantasy world!!!
That's utter bollocks and I so wish her dad could come here and defend himself and other members of his family
She had no relationship for years with her mum.....used her illness and ultimate death for clout as she did her brother, who I believe had a good relationship with his dad and family.....she prob pushed her dad and his family away, just as she's now doing with her grandma and friends, using them for her own gain and throwing them aside when served their purpose....its truly sickening and as already been said, so sad he can't defend himself!

Reactions: 5
The irony of this has me howling 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Question as I’m a bit dumb about this stuff. If the kids weren’t returned to her care, would she keep her current house? Is it council or rented does anyone know?
Once it’s been confirmed in court by a judge that the children will not return home. Everything needs to be legally finalised then the council offer a more suitable sized property. So she would have a time frame to accept one bed property or find her own.

Just read it’s a private rent. All her benefits will be reduced to a single persons amount.

Reactions: 7
No wet food for her cat this morning only biscuits coz she wouldn’t put her claws away 🙈 she needs to give it a rest! poor cat she even fed the dogs first coz the cat was meowing and not being patient

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She must be missing dictating.. sorry disciplining the children today and being a bossy cow to someone because she’s currently telling the cat off and telling it it can’t have breakfast because its claws are out!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What a twit treating her pets like that. You can't refuse to feed your pets Shan. It's no wonder she has nobody the way she treats people (and animals). She's definitely had a morning smoke too. Thought she was giving that up for the millionth time?

• Angry
Off her nut even though she’s given up drugs, being awful to her pets, saying she will be number 1 on the leader board 😂.
Her poor animals. Wtf if wrong with her. Punishing a cat because it’s not it’s claws out? It’s a bleeping cat! Crazy witch. Got it all recorded though 😉

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Off her nut even though she’s given up drugs, being awful to her pets, saying she will be number 1 on the leader board 😂.
Her poor animals. Wtf if wrong with her. Punishing a cat because it’s not it’s claws out? It’s a bleeping cat! Crazy witch. Got it all recorded though 😉
Missed that thank god😭
Just caught up with her now...giving medical advice to the " cult"
Talking to her mum!
Usual day in her house then 😡

• Angry
Rude to one of her subs who made a joke “I didn’t find that funny”. Oh duck off Shan
Also talking to her mum 😂
Refusing to answer when the kids are coming home… defo not going to be mid Jan if she only has supervised contact currently!
Apparently someone has a voodoo doll of her and is stabbing her in the head. Whoever it is, if you read here, can you stab her in the fanny for me?

So Shan will work for ITV but not the BBC. She will go on I’m a celeb 🤣🤣🤣. She’s deluded!! Don’t think they’d want a non celeb who is a racist child abuser on im a celeb tbh Shan 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1FB690EF-08D7-4D71-BDEF-4E8EF35A88F3.jpeg
Is this person bleeping kidding?! Shan tells a story all day everyday! There has to be something wrong with these fans of hers

Not been watching her much over the past few days as the singing is just ✋🏻 🙉

But seen her video of her taking the dogs to the beach, are Luna’s legs okay? Or is that just how those breed of dogs walk? She looks like she’s struggling to walk 😫 or mayb it’s me not knowing that breed

Also she is currently saying how she’ll work for ITV but not BBC, I’m sure they’ll be devastated Shan 😂😭

• Haha
Rude to one of her subs who made a joke “I didn’t find that funny”. Oh duck off Shan
Also talking to her mum 😂
Refusing to answer when the kids are coming home… defo not going to be mid Jan if she only has supervised contact currently!
Apparently someone has a voodoo doll of her and is stabbing her in the head. Whoever it is, if you read here, can you stab her in the fanny for me?

So Shan will work for ITV but not the BBC. She will go on I’m a celeb 🤣🤣🤣. She’s deluded!! Don’t think they’d want a non celeb who is a racist child abuser on im a celeb tbh Shan 🙄
You couldn't make this tit up...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"I'm good at story telling"

Yes Shan. That you are. The fictional content you post regarding your past, your present and your future is quite something.

"I would work for ITV but not BBC... It's so bad that they didn't care about the children"

Pot kettle black Shan hun.

"I would be a good TV presenter"

No. Absolutely not.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1850306Is this person bleeping kidding?! Shan tells a story all day everyday! There has to be something wrong with these fans of hers
Seriously, it's so hard to put into words the picture I have of these people who subscribe to her without being offensive, so I'll just have to keep my thoughts to myself!
All I will say is, there has got to be something sadly wrong with them! I don't know if to pity them or be angry at them for funding the vile witch and feeding her disgusting ego! 😡

Reactions: 8
There is no chance she is sober today. She’s erratic, pupils are huge and she can’t stop giggling. Social services will be open again today and will be watching. The kids 100% aren’t home next week (in my opinion)

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.