Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I saw that! 3 companies wasn’t it?
Somat like that!!
She's a liar and a cheat amongst everything else she is
But the worse thing( apart from her being a child abusing racist) for me is how she's today decided to bring up another deceased relative for clout!.someone she hardly knew, it's sickening😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She was clearly putting herself out there as gay to get attention/messages/a relationship/someone/anyone!
Probably turned gay now as she knows that no man in his right mind would touch her (not that a woman would, but she's probably just trying that route in the hope that someone will want her).

THE DANCING!! 🤢 PLEASE!! SOMEONE MAKE HER STOP!! It's like watching an 8 year old perform their routine that they just learned for their mum and dad! It's just hideous 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always thought her Grandfather must have passed when she was in her teens or something, the way she talks about him... But 2.... TWO?!?!?!?! bleeping hell Shan, you're talking out your arse 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Somat like that!!
She's a liar and a cheat amongst everything else she is
But the worse thing( apart from her being a child abusing racist) for me is how she's today decided to bring up another deceased relative for clout!.someone she hardly knew, it's sickening😡😡
I very much doubt her Grandad, Mum and brother would be happy with her abusing her grandma and children! She always manages to make someone’s death about her. Just like everything. She always has to be the centre of attention!

• Angry
She's allegedly been a victim of domestic abuse, SA, her family are narcissists and have abandoned her , she woke up one day and couldn't walk from her MS , a VERY unlucky person or a Bull shitter .

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Not Shan using an R Kelly song on her recent post 🥴🥴🥴. If you were a true victim Shan you wouldn’t use a SA abusers song 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I always thought her Grandfather must have passed when she was in her teens or something, the way she talks about him... But 2.... TWO?!?!?!?! bleeping hell Shan, you're talking out your arse 🙄
Exactly....sick witch😡

Not Shan using an R Kelly song on her recent post 🥴🥴🥴. If you were a true victim Shan you wouldn’t use a SA abusers song 🤬
She's no victim...of that I'm sure!!!!
Strange what you find out when look long and hard enough ....eh ????
Some real dodgy/strange associates exes.....no names mentioned for obvs reasons but she is no " victim "😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
Exactly....sick witch😡

Some real dodgy/strange associates exes.....no names mentioned for obvs reasons but she is no " victim "😡
I truly believe nothing she has said is true. Apart from her MS. That is one thing I do believe. She makes a mockery of those who have actually experienced trauma. What’s the bet that her dads side of the family are actually lovely! And her grandma E is also lovely!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Exactly....sick witch😡

Definitely amazing what can be found out, so when people think shes a narcissistic witch, it's a whole lot worse 👀

Reactions: 2
Wow. No words. Actually, just one word...

bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
I truly believe nothing she has said is true. Apart from her MS. That is one thing I do believe. She makes a mockery of those who have actually experienced trauma. What’s the bet that her dads side of the family are actually lovely! And her grandma E is also lovely!
That's the sad thing, I've already said it, but they've been dignified in their silence and I hope karma gets her smack in the face and one day they may get their say!
Unlike ms Potter they obvs care for the children and have their best interests at heart!!!

• Heart
That's the sad thing, I've already said it, but they've been dignified in their silence and I hope karma gets her smack in the face and one day they may get their say!
Unlike ms Potter they obvs care for the children and have their best interests at heart!!!
I think its obvious her family have been through a great deal of trauma, apart from stuff Shan has done they have also lost a son/grandson/nephew and if I could express my love to them I would

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Question as I’m a bit dumb about this stuff. If the kids weren’t returned to her care, would she keep her current house? Is it council or rented does anyone know?

Reactions: 2
Question as I’m a bit dumb about this stuff. If the kids weren’t returned to her care, would she keep her current house? Is it council or rented does anyone know?
It's private rented I believe, so she could stay there but would only be entitled (unsure if this is the current case whilst they're not in her care) help with rent to the equivalent of a 1 bedroom house.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.