Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's manic as hell today. There's no words to describe it. I really really hope social are watching this right now. This is just insanity at this point. She's in no fit state to even be around those children with the delusions of grandeur she's having. Manic. Manic. Manic.

This literally sums it up!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
The enablers in the comments ๐Ÿ˜ณ I just can't... Anyone got that children's services link again? Deadly serious.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
What a sad life she leads!!! On live all day never leaving the house, talking to strangers on the internet!!
And now she thinks she can move to Paris, aye ok love, if you think that can happen there is something wrong with you!!
Oh now you are going to use your Grandma to keep your cat....you are a nasty piece of work!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
Reactions: 6
"I haven't got anything here in this country to stay for". Because it's all about you Shan ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 4
She is going to win the lottery!!.....boooaacchhaasshhaa witches!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
She is totally deluded!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine if she did actually win none of it would go on her kids

The fact sheโ€™s actually writing it all down though like sheโ€™s planning it and itโ€™s happening ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

Imagine if she did actually win none of it would go on her kids
Sheโ€™s going to use her magical potter powers to win

• Haha
Seriously this thing needs locking up
Or is she doing this knowing she will be being observed, making herself look unstable and the children won't come home, cos she doesn't want them?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.