Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan for the love of god it’s dear LIZA not dear Eliza. She said the person speaking is doing the wrong lyrics 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Erm no Shan you’re just a moron

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she auditioning to be the laughing clown outside of Blackpool pleasure Beach with this fake laughing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"I'm good at story telling"

Yes Shan. That you are. The fictional content you post regarding your past, your present and your future is quite something.

"I would work for ITV but not BBC... It's so bad that they didn't care about the children"

Pot kettle black Shan hun.

"I would be a good TV presenter"

No. Absolutely not.
There is no chance she is sober today. She’s erratic, pupils are huge and she can’t stop giggling. Social services will be open again today and will be watching. The kids 100% aren’t home next week (in my opinion)
Hope they are....seriously though, I don't think she gives a tit!!!
She literally thinks she above the law and I genuinely believe she doesn't want those children back!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
“The reality is I’m good at doing a lot of things”. Not good at being a parent, family member, partner or friend though are you? 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
"I can do any job i want
I'm good at everything!!!"
FML...seriously is she purposely making me want to poke my eyes out?😡😡😡
duck the duck off!!

“The reality is I’m good at doing a lot of things”. Not good at being a parent, family member, partner or friend though are you? 🙄
Sorry for being a parrot...I hadn't seen your comment
Just came straight here to vent🤣🤣😡

Reactions: 6
The reality is your good at alot of things?

Really? That's certainly up for debate, shall we list what your not good at?
• Meeting your children's basic nutritional needs
• Supporting your elderly Grandma and navigating grief together, instead you emotionally manipulate and abuse her.
• Emotionally manipulating your children
• Emotionally manipulating everyone else around you.
• Using Kierans memory in vain for your own personal agenda, tarnishing his memory and the relationship he had with your dad.
• Animal Neglect
• Failing drug tests, again and again.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What's with the bloody eye liner???
The winged look,she reminds me of an 80s singer....him from erasure..forgot his name🤣🤣

• Haha
duck off Shan you’re no dog expert 🤣🤣🤣. You’re a dog abuser babes ✌🏼

• Angry
Oh let me prance about on tiktok doing the catwalk thinking I'm funny when my kids are playing and laughing in someone else's care

• Angry
She makes me so angry!!!!!
Shan your nothing but a loser, you’ve got nobody and naff all going for you. Look around you dumb person!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Aw when did she pass in becoming a dog trainer?

Has she had the children since Christmas?

Reactions: 2
Shan you wouldn’t be allowed to leave the country with your kids. Plus if you’ve ever been in trouble with the law you won’t be allowed in. You wouldn’t be given benefits. One MRI alone would cost you thousands of dollars which insurance won’t cover the full cost. You’re deluded 😂

• Haha
She’s just come to the realisation gs dad would have to give permission but as she just completely forgot her kids are not even in her care. She’s lost touch of reality! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Shes legit beyond stupid, your kids won't be going anywhere with you Shan, nevermind America. You won't be no film star, you don't even come close to being a performer. Never heard anything so deluded in my life 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.