Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The drivel she puts to her videos about her "traumatic past" is the only content she has I think.... if she actually tried to actually move on what would her content be??
She isn't allowed to mention, let alone film, her children so what would she post everyday??
I will never understand why people pay to speak to her and gift her, what for exactly?!? 🤯😡

Reactions: 3
It's private rented I believe, so she could stay there but would only be entitled (unsure if this is the current case whilst they're not in her care) help with rent to the equivalent of a 1 bedroom house.
Whilst the children aren't in her care but she has access, UC will continue to pay her the Local Housing Allowance. If court deems it unsafe for them to go back, she will only be entitled to single person local housing allowance which is house share rates as she's single & young. So she'd need to pay the top up

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whilst the children aren't in her care but she has access, UC will continue to pay her the Local Housing Allowance. If court deems it unsafe for them to go back, she will only be entitled to single person local housing allowance which is house share rates as she's single & young. So she'd need to pay the top up
Surely there’s no way tiktok earns her enough to make up the extra. I know she gets gifted but she has no brand deals. She isn’t an influencer at all, influencers have brand deals and work with companies on retainer (like skanky Aimee). All Shan is is a beg who lies about her past by stealing other peoples trauma, abuses her family, abuses her kids, abuses her dogs and abuses her neighbour. I cannot wait for the day that the truth comes out and she fucks off of the app for good

• Angry
Surely there’s no way tiktok earns her enough to make up the extra. I know she gets gifted but she has no brand deals. She isn’t an influencer at all, influencers have brand deals and work with companies on retainer (like skanky Aimee). All Shan is is a beg who lies about her past by stealing other peoples trauma, abuses her family, abuses her kids, abuses her dogs and abuses her neighbour. I cannot wait for the day that the truth comes out and she fucks off of the app for good
Didn't she say she was gonna within rent the othelr day on her live if landlord didn't fix something!!
I'd be careful if I was her with that sort of threat!
She'll prob be still getting UC /housing benefit at minute but if ( and I pray they are ) they will not pay the top up!
It looks a decent house...apart from the dog tit and piss....so I bet rent not cheap!!
She will have had financial help from family...(I'm sure of that) to secure the house in first place!!
You don't just walk into a decent house like that with no funds( kids or not!)
This may sound awful but I'm past caring, if those children are not returned...I hope she ends up out on her arse!
She sickens me...I keep saying it i know, but she does!
She showed everyone photos of her " awful childhood " other day....holidays etc and all she could say was look at my father's body language (cos he had his arms folded) those photos and other things that have surfaced don't make for an awful childhood!
She has clearly left carnage behind her for years and she's not gonna stop!!!
Rant over.......woosa!!

Reactions: 5
Didn't she say she was gonna within rent the othelr day on her live if landlord didn't fix something!!
I'd be careful if I was her with that sort of threat!
She'll prob be still getting UC /housing benefit at minute but if ( and I pray they are ) they will not pay the top up!
It looks a decent house...apart from the dog tit and piss....so I bet rent not cheap!!
She will have had financial help from family...(I'm sure of that) to secure the house in first place!!
You don't just walk into a decent house like that with no funds( kids or not!)
This may sound awful but I'm past caring, if those children are not returned...I hope she ends up out on her arse!
She sickens me...I keep saying it i know, but she does!
She showed everyone photos of her " awful childhood " other day....holidays etc and all she could say was look at my father's body language (cos he had his arms folded) those photos and other things that have surfaced don't make for an awful childhood!
She has clearly left carnage behind her for years and she's not gonna stop!!!
Rant over.......woosa!!
We all know withheld rent will come down on the guarantor in a private rent, so she needs to be careful

• Angry
We all know withheld rent will come down on the guarantor in a private rent, so she needs to be careful
Yeah, hope her " guarantor" is aware of her boasting!!
She is twisted.....and hope, as I've already said I hope karma bites her on the arse in a big way!

Reactions: 1
Imagine saying TT is her full time job....subs, gifts and whatever those stupid dances she has started to do on every video ..oh yeah something to be proud of alright! What a twit!!

No way she can be earning a decent wage from that, can she??

• Angry
The drivel she puts to her videos about her "traumatic past" is the only content she has I think.... if she actually tried to actually move on what would her content be??
She isn't allowed to mention, let alone film, her children so what would she post everyday??
I will never understand why people pay to speak to her and gift her, what for exactly?!? 🤯😡
I’ve been tempted to pay to watch her just so I can comment what an absolute tit show she is!

• Haha
If I could be granted one wish it would be to sit and have a cuppa with her family, can you imagine the stories they could tell

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If I could be granted one wish it would be to sit and have a cuppa with her family, can you imagine the stories they could tell
Me too and I'm sure they would contradict all she's said....I know who I would believe!
You only need to do a little bit of research and even look back at some of her old tit toks to see what a liar she is!!

Yes! I wish someone would show her Grandma how to use tattle 😅 I bet she’d love to get some things off her chest about her, especially at the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes! I wish someone would show her Grandma how to use tattle 😅 I bet she’d love to get some things off her chest about her, especially at the moment.
I bet there's a few family members who would love to be in here, set the record straight!!

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised none of the family members have attempted to sue her for all the defamatory comments she makes about them.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.