Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was clearly a traumatic experience so I think she had to go to court. The judge was sat in a woosah chair, shan had to hold a cheese string in her left hand whilst repeating the words "I swear by almighty disney that I am not practically perfect in every way and that my dancing will be the shimmy, the whole gear change & nothing but the age 7 pontins freestyle competition entry, so help me yessthennnn" ๐Ÿคฃ
Shanthescam not practically perfect in every way..just let it goooooooo

Reactions: 1
Sheโ€™s taken subs off? Got bored did she? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Still stupid giggling at everything ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who wants to enter the competition to win her Myra Hindley wig? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey Shan, you are a hypocritical cow. Advising someone who asked how to cut toxic people out of her life, you said set boundaries in place first, you think its disrespectful to just cut them off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Didn't you do exactly that with LJ, Chloe, Kate, Gem, and whoever else you blocked one day with no warning ๐Ÿค”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It was clearly a traumatic experience so I think she had to go to court. The judge was sat in a woosah chair, shan had to hold a cheese string in her left hand whilst repeating the words "I swear by almighty disney that I am not practically perfect in every way and that my dancing will be the shimmy, the whole gear change & nothing but the age 7 pontins freestyle competition entry, so help me yessthennnn" ๐Ÿคฃ
Donโ€™t forget a pack of mince in the other hand ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had to take a break from her, she was making me so mad!! I will have to catch up on the thread, just saw she is live....I see some things never change, pratting about and looking attention on TT....sad! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฏ
She's just vile I dislike her

Reactions: 2
"You have to subscribe to me to be in the group chat" Tell me you're only there to take people's money without telling me you're only there to take people's money.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Still spouting the same drivel I see.....is gaslighting her favourite word these days!
She spouts about love and kindness but yet failed to show her kids one ounce of either on the last live they were on with her!?! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Has she even seen them lately??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.