Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately our Shan has a very serious illness šŸ˜¢. Really affects all aspects of her life and hurts her loved ones šŸ˜”. Itā€™s called liarbetes šŸ¤„
Deluded bastarditis is amongst her other many "issues"
But that's okaaaaay
She' s got this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looked like she was out early today... not like her , is she off to court I wonder

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s had a good morning being otherwise engaged nothing exciting to tell her subs šŸ˜‚

So who thinks sheā€™s gonna get kids back?

Surely you can afford a new pair of shoes with all the gifts you get Shan šŸ„“
Not a chance she's getting the kids back this week.

No way sheā€™s getting them back. Weā€™d of heard about it constantly if she was. Iā€™m glad sheā€™s not because we know she canā€™t look after them properly but Iā€™m sad for the kids.

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t think theyā€™ll be back Thursday but I have an awful feeling that they will go back eventually šŸ˜­

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I donā€™t think theyā€™ll be back Thursday but I have an awful feeling that they will go back eventually šŸ˜­
If she continues to fail to participate in court ordered drugs test she won't get them home for an awfully long time.

She isn't gonna be clean anytime soon

Reactions: 7
I honestly don't know whether she will at this point. She always fucks up (intentionally or unintentionally, who knows) at the final hurdle. She cannot cope with them. Only way I think she'd ever have a chance of getting them back is if she stayed off TikTok, but she's physically incapable of that.

Reactions: 3
It was clearly a traumatic experience so I think she had to go to court. The judge was sat in a woosah chair, shan had to hold a cheese string in her left hand whilst repeating the words "I swear by almighty disney that I am not practically perfect in every way and that my dancing will be the shimmy, the whole gear change & nothing but the age 7 pontins freestyle competition entry, so help me yessthennnn" šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Problem is sheā€™s deleted the live evidence that the courts need. Tiktok automatically saves lives for 90 days and you have to physically go into it and delete it for it to be gone. And sheā€™s deleted it because she knows she did abuse them (admitted it herself and said it was on purpose). So many children slip through the net because courts need hard evidence. One or both of those kiddies will end up hurt by shans hand if theyā€™re returned. Itā€™s absolutely terrifying to think about

• Sad
She wants tiktok more than her kids so sheā€™s going to keep bleeping up so she can blame trolls and then she gets to do what she wants.

Reactions: 1
Nah I'm not having that!! Since when has purple shampoo turned hair that colour??
It can do if left on for a long period of time due to the pigmentation in it.
My purple shampoo turns my blonde highlights purple if I wash my hair in it more than once a week

The dancing!! šŸ¤¢ does she have any idea of how much of a dick she looks!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.