Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would have cottage pie if 1 your "triggered" by mince and 2 you clearly don't like it 🤷‍♀️ bushtucker trial......duck off you dipshit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would have cottage pie if 1 your "triggered" by mince and 2 you clearly don't like it 🤷‍♀️ bushtucker trial......duck off you dipshit
Exactly my thought! Why pick it 😂 she’s so nasty to her subscribers I don’t understand why anyone bothers with her

Reactions: 3
Shan doesn’t realise that not liking a food doesn’t mean it triggers her. SHE picks the meals in hello fresh ffs 😂. She keeps picking meals with mince in the daft bleep 😂
She keeps being fine and then realising “oh tit, carry on the show, must pretend I’m struggling”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly my thought! Why pick it 😂 she’s so nasty to her subscribers I don’t understand why anyone bothers with her
I've been a silent reader for a while and never really commented until lately because she winds me up!! why purposely pick something you don't like?! What is the point? I recon she's just bat tit cray cray 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've been a silent reader for a while and never really commented until lately because she winds me up!! why purposely pick something you don't like?! What is the point? I recon she's just bat tit cray cray 😵💫
She’s pretending to not like it while eating it all didn’t take her long either 😂😂 she stole the trigger off of a friend she used to have then pretended it was hers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t feed your dogs cottage pie you bleeping moron. Don’t worry the rspca already know about you 😘

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s pretending to not like it while eating it all didn’t take her long either 😂😂 she stole the trigger off of a friend she used to have then pretended it was hers 😂
I saw she had nicked the trigger off mama b 🤦‍♀️ she baffles me she really does, why lie about triggers 😂

• Haha
I saw she had nicked the trigger off mama b 🤦‍♀️ she baffles me she really does, why lie about triggers 😂
Unfortunately our Shan has a very serious illness 😢. Really affects all aspects of her life and hurts her loved ones 😔. It’s called liarbetes 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t even follow this girl but she’s been haunting my FYP for the last few weeks and I don’t know who I dislike more, her Clare or Paul breach 🫣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.