Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so irritating isn’t she 😆 🫶🏻🤙🏻✋🏻 All these ridiculous hand moves she does in those dreadful dances. I don’t even follow her she just keeps appearing with her tit dancing and drivel she writes with it: you’ve had a hard life, haven’t we all, cry me a river 🥱

Reactions: 6
Every dance has the same moves 😂 I notice she addresses the "trolls" when the "hate" (and this thread) settles down a little. She loves the attention.

Can I be the first to say...

Happy "The day Shan was due to get her kids back but she fucked it up and they're still safe and well away from the narcissistic witch" Day! 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
5C6443E4-9CB9-4DCE-92EA-22D6C0F4B120.png

Haven’t been on for a while and noticed she’s not sub only now, probably regretting that choice as the hates started already 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will soon change it back haha

I wish she'd sit still

Someone asked her plans for the day!

Welllllll, she will fart about getting ready whilst singing, do some cleaning whilst singing, walk to the shop for a red bull cus heaven forbid she buys more than one at a time! Then back home for more tit singing and making food. Then get un ready with me, bed time.

That's about it I think?!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s live and can’t even string a sentence together. Thank god those kiddies are safe and sound away from her.

That stupid laugh she does absolutely grinds on me so much.

I see she is live and subs are off....she mustn't be getting enough attention!
She is the most condescending person ever and why people are up her arse is beyond me!
How will she cope in the mornings if she every gets those poor children home!! 😡😡

• Angry
Fasten your seat belts witches, I feel this live is going to be a bumpy ride 🤣🤣 I'll hand out the popcorn 🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope SS are watching this
This is what those poor babies are going to be subjected to if returned home 😭
She's an absolute disgrace, I can't watch!!

• Sad
Well wasn’t it the 9th she was meant to be getting kids back? Well done Shan you’ve f***ed it up ,not thinking about them 2 at all you selfish cow you don’t deserve them at all!!

Reactions: 5
Hope social or the family are watching this. She’s a disgrace. Off her head this morning 😳❄🍃

• Angry
Well wasn’t it the 9th she was meant to be getting kids back? Well done Shan you’ve f***ed it up ,not thinking about them 2 at all you selfish cow you don’t deserve them at all!!
It was today she was meant to get them back. She said 5 weeks and 1 day, 5 weeks and 1 day ago

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s being a right witch today! Being so rude to people and her minions are sticking up for her. She really is a piece of tit, no wonder she has no one 😡

Ok this Mel person in her chat is pissing me rightttt off and I think I’m gonna throw up at the sight of her jumper and that mop bucket 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.