Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Childhood so bad, but she was neglected and abused.

Your kids aren't "abused" or "neglected" yet do they have these experiences or opportunities?

Reactions: 7
Hmm exactly!!

Oooo someone has triggered her! Admitting she made up lies when she was younger about her mum dying & her dad SA abusing her because she felt 'abandoned' by them wowwwww!!!! How disgusting
I need to keep up unblocked now for the drama 
Was she live when she admitted that ?

Hmm exactly!!

Oooo someone has triggered her! Admitting she made up lies when she was younger about her mum dying & her dad SA abusing her because she felt 'abandoned' by them wowwwww!!!! How disgusting

I need ro keep up unblocked now for the drama 🤣
Wtf 😳. When did she admit that? I missed that! What kind of sick headed person lies about that stuff 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Her mum's addictions drove her away from the family. They were never close until the end. Dad and Grandma spent all their free time driving her to footie and theatre school. She flitted between both depending on who was Flavour of the week. A narc from around the age of 13.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her mum's addictions drove her away from the family. They were never close until the end. Dad and Grandma spent all their free time driving her to footie and theatre school. She flitted between both depending on who was Flavour of the week. A narc from around the age of 13.
She allegedly lied about her dad SA-ing her when she was younger and her mum dying. Is that something you remember her doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She allegedly lied about her dad SA-ing her when she was younger and her mum dying. Is that something you remember her doing?
Nothing would surprise me!!
She lives in a fantasy world clearly!!
I've said before, her using her mum and brother deaths for clout is disgraceful....even me tinned her grandad again this morning....the man she only "knew" for first two years of her life?
God help those three " spirit guides" trying to keep her on the right path!!
Not a hope in hell!!!!
And....how the ss deal with her i really don't know, cos she utterly convinced she's healed and is a " good person"
Absolute BS!!

Luna and shan for BGT this year...time it right shan, if make the final, you could still make it to Aus for I'm a celeb!!
Absofrikkinlutely!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She couldn't have got away with saying that to us. more than likely something she said at school.

Reactions: 3
Definitely sounds like she's never changed. Constant lies that can damage so many. She tried lying about Adam and it didn't work. She sickens me.

Reactions: 2
Why are all the gob shites telling her how amazing it looks?🤣
Probably too scared to say anything other than that after she’s been mean to them already today 🤣. Here’s a fiver, please be mean to me! They must have a shame kink 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shan you and your subs are bleeping idiots. You cannot give onion to dogs, and even if you pick the onion out it still has onion in it ffs. Not surprised tbh. You’ve had 4 dogs, Maisie, Maddie, Marley and Leo in the past few years. None are to be seen. Did you kill them by abusing them/poisoning them? Or give them up like you did your kids? 🤔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Oh duck the duck off Shan you absolute head. Can't believe she's had to turn the music full blast to eat mince, not one single panic attack in sight 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.