Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone says she’s not famous and wasn’t on the voice or BGT

so she does a video to show she used to play football (wasn’t very good at it by the looks of it 🤦🏼‍♀️ if anyone reads the reports)
And says she wasn’t on the telly

well done shannon well Done

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yesss then Sundays a day of rest......

Not for real bleeping people who work Maybe try it love

Reactions: 4
Hi Shan, a few of the Stage One girls aren't happy you've shared their pics, especially Grace. Think you might want to take em down?

Reactions: 7
The way she speaks to her subscribers is disgusting
The fact that people actually pay to 'talk to her' blows my mind!!!

So I've blocked her this morning, never had anyone who actually triggers me as much as her! When I see her face or hear her voice my blood starts boiling! So ill keep upto date on here. Just can't watch her anymore or I'll end up smashing my phone up!!

Reactions: 8
It's the fact she's a raging witch but hides behind a nicey, nicey, personality is what really pisses me off.

Just leaving this old video here from 18 month ago........

We all know, we all know..

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Oh the irony !
Hmm exactly!!

Oooo someone has triggered her! Admitting she made up lies when she was younger about her mum dying & her dad SA abusing her because she felt 'abandoned' by them wowwwww!!!! How disgusting

I need ro keep up unblocked now for the drama 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Shan you crazy witch. People don’t only act manic because they have bipolar 😂. There’s many reasons for people to be manic. You say you’re smart but you’re the dumbest witch on tiktok I swear 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Probably said before but anyone else think she’s like David Brent from the office never realised before 😂😂 even the weird accent when she sings

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s not got tinnitus guys ffs 🙄 it’s the spirits talking in her ear and that’s okayyyyyyy 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hmm exactly!!

Oooo someone has triggered her! Admitting she made up lies when she was younger about her mum dying & her dad SA abusing her because she felt 'abandoned' by them wowwwww!!!! How disgusting

I need ro keep up unblocked now for the drama 🤣
Was she feeling abandoned when they paid for her to do theatre school and encourage her footballing . I would imagine it's rare for neglected kids to have such opportunities.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.