Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't cope with listening to her attempt to sing tonight. Absolutely not. Nope. My ears can't take it. Between her and Beggy exploiting her kid whilst singing. Someone get me some top quality ear defenders asap.

Reactions: 7
Why the duck does she insist on shouting down a microphone every evening?!who does she think she is? She’s absolutely tit and the game show host clothes are vile. What a life

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do me a favour "work" shannon ahannon shannon!!!! This is not a bleeping job you absolute pleb now duck off take your tit singing (shouting 1 tone) your absolutely atrocious dancing (skiing/driving) and get in the bleeping bin! You absolute dog

Her face makes me ill 🤢
Glam HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not that shes that known but just in case she did ever have a chance of been a motivational speaker at tokfest .someone ;) may have messaged the tokfest insta page with screenshots and videos on why she shouldnt be one

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I really can’t see the kids being back with her next week like originally planned! I’m pretty certain that the original live where she was emotionally abusing the kids (her words) has been sent on to the relevant authorities. As far as I’m aware it’s not the entire live that was sent, just the bad parts. The recordings will prove she’s not fit to have them back. That live still haunts me. The kids sat in the car in silence after they apologised for triggering her 💔😭😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I really can’t see the kids being back with her next week like originally planned! I’m pretty certain that the original live where she was emotionally abusing the kids (her words) has been sent on to the relevant authorities. As far as I’m aware it’s not the entire live that was sent, just the bad parts. The recordings will prove she’s not fit to have them back. That live still haunts me. The kids sat in the car in silence after they apologised for triggering her 💔😭😭😭😭
It was so sad to see , from start to finish . Way worse than the awful ones we saw last year before the kids were taken . Poor little boy crying cause she kept going on about washing his hands , saying they were triggering her, the kids scared to talk at the end . They deserve to adopted into a loving, stable home. She deserves to be on her own , mental health issues aside , she is a genuine horrible person and a compulsive liar.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I really can’t see the kids being back with her next week like originally planned! I’m pretty certain that the original live where she was emotionally abusing the kids (her words) has been sent on to the relevant authorities. As far as I’m aware it’s not the entire live that was sent, just the bad parts. The recordings will prove she’s not fit to have them back. That live still haunts me. The kids sat in the car in silence after they apologised for triggering her 
Maybe if anyone has any screen recordings they could post here as I didn’t see some of it?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Shan all your new video proves is YOU ARE A PERFORMER but all for the wrong reasons. You perform daily for attention, you love views even bad views. You have totally incriminated yourself with them pictures but thanks for the laughs, you made my day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow, the latest tik tok!!
You can achieve anything ?
What have you achieved Shannon, other than leaving a trail of carnage behind you?
Preying on your little cult following who pay to listen to your drivel and some give you their last penny! Pissing about on lives dressed in a rabbit outfit? Dressing up like god knows what "singing" and begging!
You've no friends,family or job.. your choice!!
You chose tik tok above your children and your grandma, openly abusing them, like some pathetic game!
I pray they are happy and never returned to you!
using the names of your deceased relatives for clout? inventing a relationship with your mum, that from what I've seen is questionable!
I would say sort yourself out if you want your children home, but you've decided you're the best version of yourself, so that's not gonna happen!
I seriously thought I had seen it all, the arrogance lately is off the scale!
And as for your "achievements"
shame you f*cked it all up eh? Where's it got you?😳

*Edit* latest is a piss take...right??
I'm referring to the previous one🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Here's the best pics from her video, they show how successful Shan is at failing at everything she tries to achieve. Her biggest failure to date is the attempt of being a mother, good daughter, granddaughter and niece. FAILED in every aspect.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Here's the best pics from her video, they show how successful Shan is at failing at everything she tries to achieve. Her biggest failure to date is the attempt of being a mother, good daughter, granddaughter and niece. FAILED in every aspect.
Yeah shan...
You're amazin
You've got this!!!
Piss off😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Not her pretending that a couple of school talent shows, being a goalkeeper for a semi professional football team and failing at BGT makes her famous 😂 bleeping hell Shan 😂 I've never known someone to big themselves up and think so highly of themselves. Especially someone in the situation she's in. Honestly she blows my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.