Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow new low there Shan, you have a evil grandma. No wonder your family cut you off. Disgusting witch

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Aw her moods uplifted since realizing she has almost reached her sub goal.
200subs=1k a month. To sit on live and cry..
Might try it myself 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No one who was genuinely struggling would be able to switch to being this happy just because they got subscribers. Alllll for attention and money as per usual Shan.
You are a vile witch for how you spoke about your grandma. She took your kids in when you had your breakdown and is the only person who knows you in real life who can stand you. Everyone else hates you because you’re a disgusting, racist, child abusing prick!

• Heart
Of course they're being nice you silly witch, they're being forced to pay a fiver to say hello. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Notice how the second she said you'd be in her little group chat, more people subscribed.
Which of you nosey fuckers are in😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Manipulation at its finest there Shan. Well done followers, maybe look into the vile specimen yous have subbed too. None of you wonder why she has no family supporting her ? None of you wonder why grandma agreed with social services that's why she spews hate towards her, or maybe ask her neighbour what it's like living next door to her because I can assure you she goes through hell

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Who’s gunna take one for the team and get in the GC 😂 I have £2 in the bank haha let’s do a PayPal pool 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously tho, people paying just to have the privilege to talk to her and then her talking to them like crap makes me so mad

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Off to see a “friend”, aka drug dealer as you have no friends 😂😂

• Haha
Blaming Adam yet again for the abuse of her kids when it was her. She didn’t name him but that’s who she meant. She admitted in a video last month that she emotionally abused her kids. She didn’t feed them… abuse. She hit them… abuse.
The internet is forever Shan. They would be back with you by now if could prove you didn’t abuse them on lives you head 🙄
Where an earth is this evidence?!

Wow I’ve missed the tit show again! Glad I have you immature witches to fill me in 😂

on a serious note what I’m reading makes me so angry! What a self centred witch! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Not watched her for ages as been having a break as she got me to mad but sounds like its the same tit show with her 😆 .also how does she think shes going on im a celeb its for celebrities 😆 no one will know her .i know ant and dec went live with gk barry as loads of people kept taggging her .but at least she is well known 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.