Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't stand those garden swings in the living room like tha, there's no room if she moved them she'd have more room with the sofa. Also, Why doesn't she move the kids cars upstairs, they're in the way

Reactions: 4
Back to saying it's everyone else's fault bar her. Shan, there's VIDEO EVIDENCE of you abusing your children you fuckwit.

Reactions: 8
Someone's clearly looking for a reason to have a spliff

Nose keeps going funny eh.
That'll be the sniff babe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Blaming Adam yet again for the abuse of her kids when it was her. She didn’t name him but that’s who she meant. She admitted in a video last month that she emotionally abused her kids. She didn’t feed them… abuse. She hit them… abuse.
The internet is forever Shan. They would be back with you by now if could prove you didn’t abuse them on lives you head 🙄

• Heart
EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO CRY, EVERYONE IS ALLOWED EMOTIONS!!

You're right Shannon, but not even does it live.. I don't understand she's cussing out everyone getting between her and her getting the kids back, but.. she's live crying, she goes live acting manic. bleeping hell, is it not common sense people are going to be concerned when you're saying you're going to run away with them, not even a month after emotionally abusing them. Dick

Reactions: 7
Im not being funny Shann.....but I have saw plenty of people reach out to you and you just throw it back in their face so you are on your own through your own doings!!
Even the silly people who pay to talk to you on your live have asked you multiple times if you need to talk or help and you just kept saying stop asking me if im ok, i dont want to talk.....so what is it you want exactly!?!?!

Dont be so bloody rude to people who are paying to speak to you like twats and you are so nasty!!😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO CRY, EVERYONE IS ALLOWED EMOTIONS!!

You're right Shannon, but not even does it live.. I don't understand she's cussing out everyone getting between her and her getting the kids back, but.. she's live crying, she goes live acting manic. bleeping hell, is it not common sense people are going to be concerned when you're saying you're going to run away with them, not even a month after emotionally abusing them. Dick
This. All of this.

Her children have never been allowed to cry or show emotion. Her friends have never been allowed to cry or show emotion. She shouts down every mug that subscribes to her for showing emotion.

She was manic as hell yesterday and is now the total opposite today. It's no wonder those kids aren't allowed near her unsupervised again.

• Heart
No chance of kids coming home next week if people saying “not long now” is making her cry.
Much better for them to stay as far away from her as possible. She even admitted they’re happy

Why can't she come off live. The way she's speaking to her poor SUBSCRIBERS is like devaju.. January 2022 is this you again 🧐

OH AND IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED BEFORE NOW IF YOU DIDNT MENTALLY ABUSE YOUR OWN CHILDREN ON LIVE!! SO TAKE SOME ACCOUNTABILITY YOUR BLOODY SELF!!

• Heart
Right.. were back in the room.
Nobody breath, nobody talk, nobody ask if she's okay, nobody say 'not long now' sit quietly and just watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't deal with this level of emotional manipulation and lying

Please tell me those kids aren't going back are they? I bloody hope not
Nah, if it's in court and shes ignoring court ordered drug tests, she's pushing herself away from ever getting them back

Please tell me those kids aren't going back are they? I bloody hope not
I don't think they are. She's saying that people are coming between her and the kids, she's missing the kids, she's crying because someone said not long until they're home. She's not had them unsupervised since Christmas.. I doubt it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.