Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I tried to take my life last year". Hun, most genuine people that try to take their own life don't upload selfies in a hospital waiting room a few hours later. That's exactly what you did.

Reactions: 9
No way they can come back and live with her full time if she hasn't had a visit even unsupervised from before Christmas!?!
Ffs Shan give it a rest and get off your pulpit!! Never heard anyone love the sound of their own voice like she does!

When does she show love to her children exactly????

Reactions: 7
Oh no, I don't show my kids me dancing around in a tit wig, I don't emotionally and mentally abuse my kids, Im not racist..
Now my kids are going to want to tske their life at 15&19.

Strange thing for her to say.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
No one is perfect Shann......eh apart from your goodself that is!! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Plants can't make mistakes babes, they don't have brain, brain stem or neurological function 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Eh again you have had plenty of people wanting to support you.....eh your Grandma included....so don't talk shite!

"I tried to take my life last year". Hun, most genuine people that try to take their own life don't upload selfies in a hospital waiting room a few hours later. That's exactly what you did.
I have tried numerous times never do I speak about it like it’s some sort of flex. I got the help and got better not sit on live 24/7 begging for gifts dancing around forgetting about my children.

• Heart
She had her hair cut, so she can look like her brother for her family she doesn't even respect to give her attention?

That's definitely a manic episode!
Britney spears vibes🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im going to have to stop watching she is pissing me right off with the drivel she is spouting!!!! 😡
Oh Grandma left off the list of family....she really is hateful!!

• Angry
Remember plants can be narcissistic too guys, they’re not perfect and that’s okayyyyy. Thank yewwwww for coming to my Ted talk.
Yes Shan some people in the world are cunts. And you’re one of them 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her chat was dead,no gifts were flowing.
Que the tears, mentioning suicide bam, gifts flying in.
Manipulative bleep

Has TikTok stopped allowing screen shots? I tried to screenshot her crappy wig net for future inspo. But says it's not allowed?🤷 Maybe it's because she's on subs only.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.