Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a go at one of her paying “friends” who told her to be careful that she doesn’t fall. Rude witch! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s going on I’m a celebrity?! Surely not!!!
Yeah this year. Ant and Dec are going to personally call her themselves as they’ve seen that she’s a tiktok star (her words). I think she will win 100% 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Faith61 I didn't think anyone would top Aimless for being a gormless moron but I've been proved wrong 🤣
🤣🤣🤣they are very similar in that they both manage to boil my piss daily!
Common sense tells me to stop watching the pair of them...but they both intrigue me🤣🤣

Having a go at one of her paying “friends” who told her to be careful that she doesn’t fall. Rude witch! 🤬
Hope she's unsubscribed but she won't have!
She is prob sat crying somewhere, poor bugger, cos each of them, for whatever reason, hang on her every word.....it's sad really and quite worrying 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel she's reactively abusing everyone with the brush marks on the wall 😬 get a roller hun

• Haha
I personally feel heavily abused by it.
I need the number of her dealer to help me cope with the trauma
Her dealer is a bit triggered today. They were holding out hope for her lottery win so she could go buy her regular 3 for £100 but that crashed and burned. With the news of her moving in with Mickey Mouse too, they're losing their top customer. #Pray4ShansDealer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her dealer is a bit triggered today. They were holding out hope for her lottery win so she could go buy her regular 3 for £100 but that crashed and burned. With the news of her moving in with Mickey Mouse too, they're losing their top customer. #Pray4ShansDealer
I heard he got in the proper stock for her, and instead she's back to ordering a gram that's cut with paint stripper instead of the good tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t take drugs remember! She defo didn’t cut her hair or bleach it to ruin a drug test. Her pupils are huge due to her MS! Stop reactive abusing Shan thank yewwwww

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Going on I’m a celeb? How ever will she cope without her TikTok lives or her drugs! Or being without her kids for so long 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Going on I’m a celeb? How ever will she cope without her TikTok lives or her drugs! Or being without her kids for so long 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s not too arsed about not seeing the kids. But she might have to sneak a phone and some weed up her fanny though 😂

• Haha
She doesn’t take drugs remember! She defo didn’t cut her hair or bleach it to ruin a drug test. Her pupils are huge due to her MS! Stop reactive abusing Shan thank yewwwww
Thank Yewwwww. God that annoys me more then anything!!! Just say it properly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was just about to give Shan some credit there for talking sense about not buying things on finance and the risks involved in it.... But then she started saying she could probably lay a carpet herself.

Oh Shan, so close to a gold star but you fell at the final hurdle.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's shan under score mccarney, they will likely give her special dispensation
Her followers need her 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m still convinced she doesn’t want her kids back tbh
I know that you don’t know you’re manic when you are manic but I find it really hard to believe she’d still be coming live saying the tit she does if she wanted those kids back

Surely you’d come on live at least pretending to be a normal, composed human if you were trying to get them back?
And she barely earns anything from it so it the money can’t be that big of a motivator to come on

Last year it genuinely looked like she had lost the plot but this time she seems aware of what she is doing.

If she is doing it on purpose I genuinely can’t get my head around why. She’d got friends, a job, she was at uni and she was on track to getting her kids back - why would she purposely sabotage that to live a life of misery, because that’s what’s going to happen, she’s spending all her time alone, her kids won’t come back and all she’ll have is tik tok, which she’s not exactly doing very well at! Strange woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.