Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Shazza , your baiting isn't having the affect that you would like . Unlucky . You know the story about the boy who cried wolf ?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s deleted the story of her calling someone a bleep… I didn’t though Sharon. I screenshot it coz you’re vile
Scribbled the poor girls name out 👊🏼
---
So she deleted the video from Insta then? 👀 Or has it been reported?
I reported it a few times and I bet many others did too. Hope she gets banned off there next

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s deleted the story of her calling someone a bleep… I didn’t though Sharon. I screenshot it coz you’re vile
---

I reported it a few times and I bet many others did too. Hope she gets banned off there next
I reported the post

Reactions: 7
---

It's on her fb story

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Aw its not going to plan Shan ! I've reported her insta too . Might report her Facebook account as well.

Reactions: 7
Aw its not going to plan Shan ! I've reported her insta too . Might report her Facebook account as well.
I wonder if that’s why some posts haven’t come off her fb coz they’ve not been reported. She needs a high five in the face with a chair that woman

Reactions: 8
Has she been live today?
also, has she always had highlights on her instagram? I’ve never noticed them before, it’s quite sad to look at some of them.

This one aged well
34ADDCDF-836D-44B2-AA6E-F94A8214C6CB.png

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Has she been live today?
also, has she always had highlights on her instagram? I’ve never noticed them before, it’s quite sad to look at some of them.

This one aged well
View attachment 2301379
I’ve just had a look at them and it is sad. The family highlights were particularly sad because they did appear to be happy, the kids looked happy and Shan looked happy, don’t get me wrong I know what you see on social media is not a true reflection and she was probably different off camera but it really is like 2 different people. That said what she did to those kids last year was horrific and her behaviour now is vile. I’m just glad the kids are safe and happy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve just had a look at them and it is sad. The family highlights were particularly sad because they did appear to be happy, the kids looked happy and Shan looked happy, don’t get me wrong I know what you see on social media is not a true reflection and she was probably different off camera but it really is like 2 different people. That said what she did to those kids last year was horrific and her behaviour now is vile. I’m just glad the kids are safe and happy
She did appear genuinely happy ....even when she was on her own, before Adam
She's just turned into a monster...the change is beyond shocking 😳

Reactions: 10
I've seen the post of her insta live, where she saying she knows people in the secret service. Has she actually left her a voice message too ?
Oh maybe I'm wrong then...I thought she had left the message for her!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.