Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst we are on the subject of DTT.
Suzy needs to get her facts straight too, Shan had a knock on the door - Suzy put a tiktok post saying Shan had an eviction notice (even though the conversation wasn't audible).
Shan packs toothbrush in back pack - Suzy puts out post that Shan is admitting herself to Harrison House- she had a dental appointment 😂
Too many jump on the bandwagon causing rumours and tit!
I agree with that....dont know where some of their "stories" come from"

Reactions: 10
As far as I am concerned, Shann doesn't deserve anyone's time......she has even put "concerned" in that latest post, so people who are genuinely asking about her that is what her response is....just fk off would ya! If you are staying off SM just stay off it you twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As far as I am concerned, Shann doesn't deserve anyone's time......she has even put "concerned" in that latest post, so people who are genuinely asking about her that is what her response is....just fk off would ya! If you are staying off SM just stay off it you twit!
I bet about 2 people have messaged her saying they're concerned 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And she wonders why slowly everyone is turning against her and why she gets so much hate at the moment. The sad thing is people will be sucked in by her posts and/or triggered by them. It can really affect someone seeing a post like that and that’s her response to people messaging if she’s ok?! Like you say, get off social media Shan and sort yourself out love!!

Reactions: 8
I bet about 2 people have messaged her saying they're concerned 😆
I messaged her to be fair.
I'm not her biggest fan but I am genuinely concerned for her. I'm a great believer in redemption (not in the biblical sense). There is always a way back if someone is willing to put the work in. Granted not everyone will forgive and there will be some relationships that cannot be the same etc.

She may never get her children back but she can make changes to her life, get the help and support she needs and be ready for a time that might arise where they make contact themselves later down the line for example.

No one should feel that they have nothing left to live for.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Okay I'm confused (doesn't take too much) probably my fault for not paying too much attention sometimes..... but who is
Goblin
DTT
MommaB?

• Haha
Okay I'm confused (doesn't take too much) probably my fault for not paying too much attention sometimes..... but who is
Goblin
DTT
MommaB?
Goblin is moma b, she has her own thread on here, we renamed her Goblin ages ago and it stuck. She is moma b on tiktok, she's a feral mouth witch who has alot of the same traits as Shann.
Dish the tea is practisewotyapreach on here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Morning immature witches!!
Just a reminder when you're reading here,DTT and puppet master..I will say GOBLIN whenever I wish ..cos I'm a proud, immature witch
Thankyeew ✌
---
Goblin is moma b, she has her own thread on here, we renamed her Goblin ages ago and it stuck. She is moma b on tiktok, she's a feral mouth witch who has alot of the same traits as traits as Shann.
Dish the tea is practisewotyapreach on here
We've just dropped the fringe part of goblin along the way🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find The Goblin worse than Shan in some things, her mouth is fouler for one.
Even when Shan was at her worst, she still looked better than Goblin 😂

• Haha
Morning, glad you're on board
See what today brings🤪
Immature witch till the end...my proudest day that, when shazzer awarded us that title!🤪
Shann is our biggest cheerleader. She doesn't even know how loved she made me feel the day she awarded us that title. I just felt slightly let down that she said we are immature witches and not immature cunts that a prefer to be known as but hey ho we can't always have what we want

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find The Goblin worse than Shan in some things, her mouth is fouler for one.
Even when Shan was at her worst, she still looked better than Goblin 😂
I've always thought this too!
GOBLIN is vicious, obsessed with Sharon,
The way she spoke in those voice notes was awful...she's no clue and obvs cares not, just what damage she caused...but that's GOBLIN, she thrives off it!
Watch this space re GOBLIN also👀👀💙

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m an immature witch who’s in a foul mood for the third day running and I’m reporting for duty (perimenopause is a witch)

• Sad
  • Heart
Shann is our biggest cheerleader. She doesn't even know how loved she made me feel the day she awarded us that title. I just felt slightly let down that she said we are immature witches and not immature cunts that a prefer to be known as but hey ho we can't always have what we want
We did get promoted to.immature loser witches at one point...but you're right🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've always thought this too!
GOBLIN is vicious, obsessed with Sharon,
The way she spoke in those voice notes was awful...she's no clue and obvs cares not, just what damage she caused...but that's GOBLIN, she thrives off it!
Watch this space re GOBLIN also👀👀💙
Oh she’s deffo a nasty piece of work and rougher than sandpaper 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thank you!!

I deffo feel like my body isn’t my own lately.
Maybe I should be like Shan and be the colour yellow or something
You thought of getting a woosah chair?
Seriously I feel your pain...its awful❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.