Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen the next part to the pity party saga on Shanns Facebook and thought I would get some entertainment from the comments, most are calling her out like they usually do but I was shocked to the core to read a comment from Dish the tea, aka practisewotyapreach aka Kim Kelly. The same girl who came back to this thread the other day saying how amazing goblin is for helping her through her cancer diagnosis. That's all well and good that people have someone to help them through a traumatic illness but then what gives anyone the right to invalidate someone else's illness/mental health. I've covered the other people's names in the screenshot out of respect but the comments are there for anyone to see. To say I'm shocked is an understatement
Screenshot_20230712_180706_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I've just seen the next part to the pity party saga on Shanns Facebook and thought I would get some entertainment from the comments, most are calling her out like they usually do but I was shocked to the core to read a comment from Dish the tea, aka practisewotyapreach aka Kim Kelly. The same girl who came back to this thread the other day saying how amazing goblin is for helping her through her cancer diagnosis. That's all well and good that people have someone to help them through a traumatic illness but then what gives anyone the right to invalidate someone else's illness/mental health. I've covered the other people's names in the screenshot out of respect but the comments are there for anyone to see. To say I'm shocked is an understatement
View attachment 2303643
Well well well!! Shame on you DTT, PWTP!! Maybe just off the duck back to goblins ass and leave this thread ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2303643
Saw that too..disgusting..she's as bad as goblin, sticking her nose in, triggering people,.as she did on here the other day, but that's OK is it?😡😡
Hope that poor girl is ok❤
---
Well well well!! Shame on you DTT, PWTP!! Maybe just off the duck back to goblins ass and leave this thread ✌
Exactly they have morals of sewer rats😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I saw that too ! So random and uncalled for especially after what she came back on the thread and announced the other day . Seems a very mixed up person.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw that too ! So random and uncalled for especially after what she came back on the thread and announced the other day . Seems a very mixed up person.
That's what makes it worse!
She seems to get a kick out of triggering people
She has puppet master goblin pulling her strings too..hence some of the stuff that's posted on here!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So hold on....let me get this straight, Sharon is actually saying in today's sermon that life is nothing without love (yet she gave up her 2 children to be free who loved her) and life is nothing without fun and risks....this from someone who sits in her house on live 13hrs a day and has zero life....wise up Sharon and read the tit you actually write!! 🤯🤯🤯

And as for dishthetea....WTF!! who the hell are you to comment that to someone who clearly is going through a hard time and you off all people, when you are dealing with an illness yourself, which you put on SM here the other day, so it's ok for you and not her, why exactly?? If you comment here again, I certainly won't be commenting or interacting with you again!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So how’s your PREGNANCY going ??she’s not made reference to it ! She’s sat in her kitchen smoking her weed reading here 💯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2303643
wow...im literally gob smacked 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2303643
No one questioned her health diagnosis or thought she was lying. What on earth gives her the right to question anyone else's health?!

Reactions: 11
No one questioned her health diagnosis or thought she was lying. What on earth gives her the right to question anyone else's health?!
Exactly..i didn't welcome her with open arms, but would never question or even comment on that part of her post....she appears,and throws in a grenade and sods off...again, probs cos goblin pulling her strings 😡

• Angry
What a horrible, nasty fkn twit of a person.
That’s so uncalled for!

I hope she doesn’t come back on her again cus I’d have something to say that’s for sure!

• Heart
Moma b has no say in what I do or put out on social media. So leave her out of this. I don’t understand why you have to bring her into everything. She controls nothing about me not what I post not what I say NOTHING. Yes I said what I said to that lady. Ever thought for a second by her outting that so publicly could trigger someone else that’s feeling rather low. A trigger warning at least could have been put. I didn’t throw a grenade then leave I got blocked so couldn’t reply!!! Stop mentioning moma b she literally has no say over anything I do or post!!
---
So anything you must say do it to me no one else. Because no one else controls what I say or do. It’s all me.
---
Leave people out of this when it doesn’t concern them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Moma b has no say in what I do or put out on social media. So leave her out of this. I don’t understand why you have to bring her into everything. She controls nothing about me not what I post not what I say NOTHING. Yes I said what I said to that lady. Ever thought for a second by her outting that so publicly could trigger someone else that’s feeling rather low. A trigger warning at least could have been put. I didn’t throw a grenade then leave I got blocked so couldn’t reply!!! Stop mentioning moma b she literally has no say over anything I do or post!!
---
So anything you must say do it to me no one else. Because no one else controls what I say or do. It’s all me.
---
Leave people out of this when it doesn’t concern them
Will mention what i/ we wish to!!
And I would love to say a lot to your face...
Its all you ever do in here,spout your rubbish and bugger off!!
That's twice I've seen you trigger someone in a matter of days....
And as I'm an immature witch
GOBLIN
GOBLIN
GOBLIN
GOBLIN
GOBLIN
GOBLIN

TOODLE PIP!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hope old GrandMoma B doesn't have piles from how far someone's head is up her arse.

• Haha
Cooooo eeeeeee goblin, stop sending your puppet to try and control what we say on here. The more im told to stop mentioning you, the more I will do it.
Goblin doesn't wash very often.
Goblin doesn't do housework.
Goblin is a feral fucker.
Goblin loves attention.
Goblin is a crappy mother.
Goblin is a snakey bleep.
Goblin has as many personalities as shann.
Goblin has got some skeletons that she doesn't want outted, won't be long before people know more though 🤭
I'm a immature witch and I love it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Cooooo eeeeeee goblin, stop sending your puppet to try and control what we say on here. The more im told to stop mentioning you, the more I will do it.
Goblin loves attention.
Goblin has got some skeletons that she doesn't want outted, won't be long before people know more though 🤭
Goblin loves a sniffy sniff.
Goblin could get away with an OAP chippy tea.
Goblin is a benefit fraud.
Goblin stinks of cheap weed and knock off baccy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Goblin loves attention.
Can't wait for the said skeletons to appear..GOBLIN!
Wonder if GOBLIN'S teef will go flying?
Wonder if GOBLIN will make a clap back video?.silly me, course she will
Wonder if GOBLIN and kim/dish the tea/shan"s hammer are happy they've caused havoc again?
GOBLIN is a twunt
The end!
For now🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.