Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged her to be fair.
I'm not her biggest fan but I am genuinely concerned for her. I'm a great believer in redemption (not in the biblical sense). There is always a way back if someone is willing to put the work in. Granted not everyone will forgive and there will be some relationships that cannot be the same etc.

She may never get her children back but she can make changes to her life, get the help and support she needs and be ready for a time that might arise where they make contact themselves later down the line for example.

No one should feel that they have nothing left to live for.
Cannot get my head round that to be honest... but each to his own . I don't think she is willing to put In any work either . However, you sound like a lovely person to do this .

Reactions: 6
Goblin is moma b, she has her own thread on here, we renamed her Goblin ages ago and it stuck. She is moma b on tiktok, she's a feral mouth witch who has alot of the same traits as Shann.
Dish the tea is practisewotyapreach on here
Thank you for that explains it!
Is practicewotyapreach is she dish the tea on TikTok? X

Reactions: 2
Yesh that would he her..the one with double standards
Having a go at a poor girl who shared her story of her struggle with mental health...saying its triggering...but it's OK for her to talk about cancer and baby loss without trigger warning😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Having a go at a poor girl who shared her story of her struggle with mental health...saying its triggering...but it's OK for her to talk about cancer and baby loss without trigger warning😡
Triggering my arse 🤥 “Give over” which dishrag started the comment with, basically means shut up, stop being dramatic, you’re exaggerating etc. The comment was downright nasty and completely unnecessary 😡 !

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Triggering my arse 🤥 “Give over” which dishrag started the comment with, basically means shut up, stop being dramatic, you’re exaggerating etc. The comment was downright nasty and completely unnecessary 😡 !
Exactly😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Since Shanns thread is pretty quiet at the moment, there's always goblins thread for any immature witch who's bored 😘

• Haha
Been away and missed a few bits I see. My small observation is that DTT is a hypercritical prick who is so far up goblins ass she’ll start being able to claim benefits for her soon.
Am I right in my thoughts?!
Oh and goblin still a c*nt but that’s not changed.

Shanns been quiet but I couldn’t care less, just wondering why as this is not her choice surely?!. She’s either staying away cos of the fake pregnancy bullshit (I don’t think this is the reason) or she’s banned from going live and this is killing her not going live?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been away and missed a few bits I see. My small observation is that DTT is a hypercritical prick who is so far up goblins ass she’ll start being able to claim benefits for her soon.
Am I right in my thoughts?!
Oh and goblin still a c*nt but that’s not changed.

Shanns been quiet but I couldn’t care less, just wondering why as this is not her choice surely?!. She’s either staying away cos of the fake pregnancy bullshit (I don’t think this is the reason) or she’s banned from going live and this is killing her not going live?
Correct re Goblin and DTT, couldn't have put ut better!
As for shan, I'm flummoxed, she was live on insta in middle of night the other night..baiting and not been seen since...but been posting more baiting shite that's all now been deleted !!
On fb and insta, that is!

Since Shanns thread is pretty quiet at the moment, there's always goblins thread for any immature witch who's bored 😘
Not sure I have the mental capacity for her videos 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Trigger warning .... iv lost 3 family members throu suicide and now live with their pain everyday. My brother lost his fight with addiction 3 weeks ago due to not able to cope with our losses. Iv got to say my final goodbye to him next Wednesday. I really hope that shan gets the help she clearly needs . I just worry that she has nothing left to fight for now. If it is that all this is for attention then she is one twisted person and one day her poor children will see everything she has done. It makes me so sad but very angry at the same time !! If anyone is ever so low please get help before its to late x
My heart breaks for you im sending you all my love ❤ My childhood sweetheart, my first love was found this morning, I'm absolutely gutted for him, I'm gutted he couldn't fight his demons, im gutted he lived evert day with a huge smile on his face so that no one could see his pain , I'm gutted that he was alone, I'm gutted I didn't try more, I'm angry his social media painted a different picture of what he was going through. I'm all round gutted :( 😞 I'm gutted he didn't reach out to me. I'm selfishly gutted I will never see him again or speak to him 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My heart breaks for you im sending you all my love ❤ My childhood sweetheart, my first love was found this morning, I'm absolutely gutted for him, I'm gutted he couldn't fight his demons, im gutted he lived evert day with a huge smile on his face so that no one could see his pain , I'm gutted that he was alone, I'm gutted I didn't try more, I'm angry his social media painted a different picture of what he was going through. I'm all round gutted :( 😞 I'm gutted he didn't reach out to me. I'm selfishly gutted I will never see him again or speak to him 😔
Oh my goodness, no words💔💔
But sending you ❤❤

• Heart
Sending all my love ❤

• Heart
Oh no!! So sorry to hear this, the world is a very hard place at the minute for a lot of people, sending you a virtual hug and lots of love ❤

• Heart
Since I've been accused of things by goblin again, can yous please go and check her thread where I have posted proof that she was threatening to try and ruin Shanns kids court case. Thankyou muchly 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening, what’s occurring?
Been awol since this cus you know, job, kids etc plus my boss was up my arse today so couldn’t catch five mins to check on here.

Sending my love to the tattler who’s going through some hard tit right now. I’m sorry and you’re in my thoughts ❤

Looks like I’m off to the goblins page………

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey Sharon... us immature witches were just wondering how you were getting the days in now you aren't on live 24/7....are you preaching just to yourself on the daily??
✌✌✌
20230713_220006.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Correct re Goblin and DTT, couldn't have put ut better!
As for shan, I'm flummoxed, she was live on insta in middle of night the other night..baiting and not been seen since...but been posting more baiting shite that's all now been deleted !!
On fb and insta, that is!
The video she posted on insta of her walking in the dark is still on her reels tab
---
So sorry to hear this ❤ sending lots of love your way ❤

• Heart
Thank you sweetheart, life can be so cruel cant it . My thoughts and prayers go out to you too xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.